Your “outside the box” personnel idea…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Regarding the Rodger Saffold speculation, have you guys seen any reports about him coming free?
Nothing definite. I saw him mentioned in a couple articles as a cut candidate, but I'd still say the odds are better the Titans keep him than release him.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Because I agree with the sentiment; and because you may have been a little emotional here, I will ignore the "slight breach in etiquette for skipping the triple-dare and going right for the throat with the coup de grace triple-dog-dare."
You made my day with this post!

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This would be outside the box all right. I don’t think McVay has ever had a fullback on his roster. I don’t see that happening.
McVay drafted Sam Rogers in 2017 I believe…a fullback that did not make the team

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
James Bradberry (CB) for an outside the box signing.....could be a Cap casualty and won't get as expensive as Gilmore or JC Jackson. Good 2nd corner to have as you can't never have to much secondary.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I have another personnel idea. What if we get Cordarrelle Patterson? Imagine what McVay can do with him. He'll lock down the return positions and can alternate with Akers. McVay can get creative with the formations and motions.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If Von Miller doesn't want our money, a possible Plan B is Chandler Jones, who is expected to hit the FA market. He's at a point in his career where he might be willing to take a reasonable deal for a chance at one more ring (he won one with NE).

As a Plan C, Haason Reddick could be a good fit.

NOTE: I REALLY want Von back, so these are just contingency ideas.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The funny thing is that in a way, Wagner CAN replace Von Miller.

Teams are much more likely to be in 3rd and 9 constantly now with Wagner's run stopping ability.

That will help our pass rush.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
McVay drafted Sam Rogers in 2017 I believe…a fullback that did not make the team
I just watched some playoff replays. That flea flicker using Blanton was a great call and Blanton executed it perfectly.

Kendall isn’t the typical thick Stoudt fullback type but I wonder if McVay envisions him in that role?

Or is he a jag and got his five minutes of fame?