Your 2024 draft crush(es)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Malik Mustapha S Wake Forest. I think he can be both a center field type safety or a nickle DB type.
He looks like he could help us. I don't know that you can have enough good tacklers in space in today's NFL and that's a need for us. He adds that plus seems comfortable playing the ball in the air.

Rams have great options in this draft if they can use FA to position themselves to hit the defense hard in the early going. I am hopeful that happens.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
2nd overall is ludicrous. Is that suggesting that Harrison Jr is 1st overall? Or that Nabers is going above him?
It was a weird mock where Harrison went first overall.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
He looks like he could help us. I don't know that you can have enough good tacklers in space in today's NFL and that's a need for us. He adds that plus seems comfortable playing the ball in the air.

Rams have great options in this draft if they can use FA to position themselves to hit the defense hard in the early going. I am hopeful that happens.

He's got the Kobie Turner connection as well: he played for the Richmond Spiders before playing at Wake Forest. Would not be surprised if he was a pick in this year's draft.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

He's got the Kobie Turner connection as well: he played for the Richmond Spiders before playing at Wake Forest. Would not be surprised if he was a pick in this year's draft.
He'll be in all my mocks when I start them.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Xavier Legette - WR - S. Carolina. If he was our 3rd, our offense would be unstoppable.

Blake Corum - RB - Michigan (probably too similar to Kyren, but I’m definitely a fan of his game)

TJ Tampa - CB - Iowa State

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Rome Odunze, WR, Washington
Laitu Latu, EDGE, UCLA
Blake Corum, RB, Michigan

Either of those first two could be transformational for the Rams. But if the Rams win this week, the best pick they could get would be #25.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
A couple of day 3 or late 2’s I’m looking at:

Chris Braswell (bama) Edge, 6-3, 255

Zach Frazier (w. vir) C/G, 6-3, 306

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Xavier Legette - WR - S. Carolina. If he was our 3rd, our offense would be unstoppable.

Blake Corum - RB - Michigan (probably too similar to Kyren, but I’m definitely a fan of his game)

TJ Tampa - CB - Iowa State
I’ve gotten off the Corum train. He had some incredible blocking in college. Is he even considered that good with a middle of the road Oline? I think I’d prefer a slight size/speed combination to mix it up with Kyren.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A couple of day 3 or late 2’s I’m looking at:

Chris Braswell (bama) Edge, 6-3, 255

Zach Frazier (w. vir) C/G, 6-3, 306
I see Braswell mocked to us a lot in the 2nd round honestly.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Every time I watch Bralen Trice play, he seems to pop off the film. Not certain he is perfect for us, as we have our edge's drop back in coverage a good amount, but, as a hand on the ground end, he's pretty special.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I’ve gotten off the Corum train. He had some incredible blocking in college. Is he even considered that good with a middle of the road Oline? I think I’d prefer a slight size/speed combination to mix it up with Kyren.

As long as the back can pass block and catch, I’m good with it. Having players that tips defenses off to what we’re doing shouldn’t be considered

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really liked what I saw from Marshawn Lloyd (USC). Looks like a great compliment to Kyren IMO. Homer glasses could be on, but, he looked like a pro back to me.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I really liked what I saw from Marshawn Lloyd (USC). Looks like a great compliment to Kyren IMO. Homer glasses could be on, but, he looked like a pro back to me.
He’s violent & explosive.. but may lack patience.
Getting one more back would seem to be important.

RamsinNV

UDFA
I used this thread as a starting point to watch film on many of the players mentioned. I have two kids under two so not much free time anymore.

I really like Cooper Beebe and Jared Verse after watching some videos of them.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My "Anti-Crush" in this draft is JJ McCarthy, if he ends up in horns, I'll be sick
My track history has me nervous, 2 years ago I liked Brock Purdy, then last year I liked Clayton Tune while being disgusted of the idea of the Rams being interested in Stetson Bennett

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My "Anti-Crush" in this draft is JJ McCarthy, if he ends up in horns, I'll be sick
My track history has me nervous, 2 years ago I liked Brock Purdy, then last year I liked Clayton Tune while being disgusted of the idea of the Rams being interested in Stetson Bennett
I'm honestly of this opinion too. If we have to use #19 to take him, I'll all the way out. I'm far more warm to the idea in the 2nd round. I'm also very interested in his combine numbers. I've heard he's going to amaze, which does intrigue me. A mobile QB of the future wouldn't be a bad thing. He just hasn't put much on tape.