You will all learn soon enough regarding Seahawks...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I didn't root for the Patsies. Hell, I didn't even watch. I did receive updates via my wife due to her cheering for the Shehawks. Also, it's fairly obvious to most fans that Seattle gave the game to the Patriots.

My reasons are simple: no repeats for any team, except, of course, the Rams.

Btw, I've already had loads of fun today, commiserating with my co-workers. Most of them believe the last playcall should have been a run to Lynch. I haven't told them yet that Kearse's catch depleted their luck, just when they needed it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I figured, I was more using you as a sounding board than arguing with you.
Oh, okay. In that case, I still don't know.
As it relates to unnecessary roughness calls...

Seattle 9
St Louis 8
N.E. 7

We're all kinda stupid it seems.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Oh, okay. In that case, I still don't know.
As it relates to unnecessary roughness calls...

Seattle 9
St Louis 8
N.E. 7

We're all kinda stupid it seems.
Well as it stands I don't anybody argues that were kinda bad with penalties and losing our cool. Don't know about New England though, I mostly pretend the patriots are defunct.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I really can't believe there are not more of you already. Let me make the statement that if the Seattle Seahawks are not already your most hated team in the entire NFL, they will be.

I hate them so much and was so happy to see them choke at the end. I'm dumbfounded that any Rams fan would root for their victory in the Super Bowl.

FACT: As the weeks and months go on, more and more of you will come to your senses and realize that you HATE THE SEAHAWKS MORE THAN ANY TEAM !
Nope! Not even close!
#1 - 49ers ( Think of Ken Norton Jr./ SOSAR!)
#2 - Cowboys ( they think their GOD's gift to Football, And who the fuck ever voted them America's Team!)
#3 - Patriots - ( Never could abide a Thief or a Lier their both!)
#4 - Seattle - ( They wish they were as elite as they act!)

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Every loss ever is the fault of Russell Wilson! He's dragging the team down!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Then you are an awesome man, haha! I find it crazy to see a good amount of fellow Rams Fans who were rooting for a Seahawks win tonight?!?!?!? Mind boggling.
What I find mind boggling is the fact you have this much concern over who any individual that's not you roots for. Mind your business and if someone wants to root for the Hawks so be it they don't have to explain or be insulted by a poster on a fan forum.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If Seattle is your most hated rival as a Rams fan, you probably have not been a Rams fan very long.
Oh you got me good. I've only been a Rams fan since 1973 at age 6. So yeah, I know what happened all those years regarding the Rams, and the Seahawks are my current most hated team. They have earned it, and will continue to earn it. Most of you won't be outwardly admitting it next season, but you'll feel it too! (wink)

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not true, I've been a Rams fan for about 20 years and right now Seattle is number one on my crap list. It's not so much about the players (except for Sherman), but that cocky ass fanbase, and in no way am I jealous of that franchise. I quietly frequent their message boards and they crap on basically every team and think they are the greatest ever, and don't even get me started on the way they talk about the Rams. If we beat them, it's because of a trick play, but when they beat a team due to a trick play it's the greatest thing ever. A couple of weeks ago they went after Clay Matthews calling him dirty because he laid the wood to Russell Wilson after he threw an interception in the championship game, but they didn't say a damn thing when Chancellor launched himself at a Pats player last night. I could go on and on, but the point is I hate those fuckers. I hate the 49ers just as much, but I feel their asses have been humbled and they will soon be in the basement of the NFCW.
NICE ! I'm with ya dbrooks25 !

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Sorry but I hate the Pats more. Yeah the Seahawks have a lot of annoying, bandwagon fans. And yeah their players are arrogant pricks. But you know how you stop that? Beat them on the field and shut them up. The Pats though continue to get caught cheating and continue to not get any sort of justified punishment. They have now won four Super Bowls with the help of the cheating that we have found out about so far. They also cheated our Rams out of a super bowl. Who knows how things turn out if that super bowl was fair. Now we have to hear about how great Brady and Belichik are and how great their dynasty and run have been. As someone said before, most people will forget their cheating. The ones who do will be called conspiracy nuts or jealous fools. This Seahawks team will fade away while the Pats team will be talked about in high regard for a long time. It's no where even close for me who I hate more. And I'll take dealing with bandwagon fans I can call out any day over arrogant, delusional Pats fans. I lived in Massachusetts for two years and that was enough for me.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
not sure why this thread is still open the OP is nothing but calling out people's fandom. And entire thread just follows suit.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Almost.

Politics
Religion
Comparing fellow members to Hitler.
Prime Time is, biologically speaking, a human being, just like Hitler was. He has no other similarities to Hitler whatsoever, but in the biological sense, they are similar. ;)

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
49ers reserve the only true hate I have for a sports team.
After that, there's a variable degree of dislike for the other 30 teams.

To me, rivalries are an important part of being a fan.
When a rival, such as the 49ers, beats your ass 17 times in a row (queue Montana/Young years), HATRED is hard to squash.
I too come from an earlier time. I hate the 9ers as much as I love the rams.

The seahawks? They really don't have our number. The rivalry is good. For the last several years, the match-ups have been great contests. In some ways, we each have each other's number.

Nope. I don't detest the Seahawks. I'll take a Rams vs Seahawks game every day of the week.
I believe I can boldy say: The Seahawks are my favorite Rival.
The 9ers will always be my most hated Rival.

Go Rams.

So true, thats how I feel about the whiners...Going through 17 in a row losses.. Hank and his neck, Norton field goal punching bag, and sorry ass rams mock after the game...I will always hate them...Seattle has decades to go to surpass the Whiners and even then i'm not sure its possible to surpass them as most hated rivalry #fact