You will all learn soon enough regarding Seahawks...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
No way in hell am I jealous of the shitchicken organization.

We all had our reasons for wanting whichever team lost or chose not to watch, and I respected those decisions.

Least I ask is that same level of respect of my choice and those that agreed with me of the shitchickens losing or even rooting for the Patriots. No excuse to berate or talk down to down just because you disagree.
no talking down and zero insults, name calling in my comment no berating at all sir just said I'm disappointed and don't understand some ppl, simple disagreeing nothing different from many many other comments on all these threads including ppl disagreeing with me in mine.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
no talking down and zero insults, name calling in my comment no berating at all sir just said I'm disappointed and don't understand some ppl,

My friends know what you mean. They can't understand why I'm a Rams fan. I can't understand why they're 49er fans. Different strokes.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
wrong. sometimes i don't understand ppl. now we all get to hear about records getting broken by the most corrupt lying cheating despicable franchise and qb and head coach in history. half these fans here probably didn't give two shits about the Hawks 5-6 years ago but all a sudden a few years of succes and IMHO just jealousy over the Hawks success and it's the Tom Brady bandwagon just cus of a loud mouth Sherman. I'm disappointed in some ppl. now I gotta go to work with a bunch of arsehole Pats fans. this year sucks balls so far. I think I'll be taking some time off from here and all things NFL until the draft.
I would think anyone here who truly was jealous of the Seahawks' success would flat out say that was the case. Asserting jealousy by someone else is just a lazy assumption as to why someone doesn't necessarily agree with you on something.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
If Seattle is your most hated rival as a Rams fan, you probably have not been a Rams fan very long.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
1. Patriots
2. Seahawks
3. 49ers
4. Panthers

I hate all of them. It's really hard to choose who I hate worse, Belichick or Brady... with Pete Carroll a very close 2nd/3rd. I never have gotten over that Super Bowl and never will. F'ing cheaters.

I asked my son yesterday who was going to win and he said the Patriots. I asked why, and he said, "Because they cheat." Smart boy. 5 years old. :)

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Lol @ the seahags board. They're so upset they're turning on each other. :sneaky:

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
If Seattle is your most hated rival as a Rams fan, you probably have not been a Rams fan very long.
That's a relative term. I've been a fan of them pretty much since they moved to St. Louis.

My hatred for the Seahawks was oddly fueled by our comeback victory against them in 2000.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
10933800_10153054098379491_3469173544307796307_n.jpg
YOU MAD BRO!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Not true, I've been a Rams fan for about 20 years and right now Seattle is number one on my shit list. It's not so much about the players (except for Sherman), but that cocky ass fanbase, and in no way am I jealous of that franchise. I quietly frequent their message boards and they shit on basically every team and think they are the greatest ever, and don't even get me started on the way they talk about the Rams. If we beat them, it's because of a trick play, but when they beat a team due to a trick play it's the greatest thing ever. A couple of weeks ago they went after Clay Matthews calling him dirty because he laid the wood to Russell Wilson after he threw an interception in the championship game, but they didn't say a damn thing when Chancellor launched himself at a Pats player last night. I could go on and on, but the point is I hate those fuckers. I hate the 49ers just as much, but I feel their asses have been humbled and they will soon be in the basement of the NFCW.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
I dislike the hawks, but i cant help but feel impressed with the way they play. They're pretty much where we should be, except they haven't had about 20 first round picks in the last 3 years.. You have to take your hat off to them, even if they p iss you off

rams2050

Starter
I didn't root for Seattle. I rooted against New England. They cheated their way to another Super Bowl. And don't kid yourselves about the asterisk. People will forget. And those who remember will be called conspiracy theorists and be scoffed at. They will be treated like people who bring up New England's videotaping now. Don't let this site fool you. Most NFL fans scoff at the idea that the Patriots cheated against the Rams and they treat people who suggest otherwise, including guys like Warner or Faulk, like unintelligent conspiracy theorists...like they're beneath them...ESPECIALLY Patriots fans.

THIS X 10000

Excellent post.

This latest SB victory has only served to legitimize the stupid Cheatriots, who cheated their way into the SB, even though they won on the very last play, a stupid call indeed, AND against a team that was depleted by injuries.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
wrong. sometimes i don't understand ppl. now we all get to hear about records getting broken by the most corrupt lying cheating despicable franchise and qb and head coach in history. half these fans here probably didn't give two shits about the Hawks 5-6 years ago but all a sudden a few years of succes and IMHO just jealousy over the Hawks success and it's the Tom Brady bandwagon just cus of a loud mouth Sherman. I'm disappointed in some ppl. now I gotta go to work with a bunch of arsehole Pats fans. this year sucks balls so far. I think I'll be taking some time off from here and all things NFL until the draft.

This is the logic I use. During the season, which games do fans watch and/or have a rooting interest in? Division rivals, correct? When not playing one another, you always root against your rival, correct?

my hatred for our division rivals is so intense that I don't want them talked about in a good way. Also, throughout history, when a team wins a superbowl they usually have some success the following years; so I root against them for that reason as well. I for sure would NEVER want ANY team to win back to back superbowls in todays NFL, especially a division rival. Don't want to hear the talk of "dynasty", which we had to endure after last year because of Seattle's youth.

Meanwhile, why root against the Patriots? When we tied the superbowl at 17-17 with two minutes to go, they didn't cheat to get into field goal range. THEY FLAT OUT BEAT US. So taping a walkthrough or not, they didn't cheat to drive down the field and win the game on us. And how do you KNOW for a FACT that they've cheated since then?? And do you really believe "deflategate" is the only reason they won the superbowl this year? They obviously didn't cheat to OWN the Legion of Boom yesterday. Or maybe you just don't like cheaters?? Well newsflash, every single team in the NFL does things to gain an advantage. Maybe you look at it differently. I don't.

RAMBUSH

Starter
Oh what a fine line, for me bar none it's the FRAUDY whiners. Seattle New England not far behind. That same ol Rams statement chaps me to this day. The not so Super Bowl, that was hard to watch I changed who I wanted to win that game 10 times during the game. I see Brady fist pumping and I think God I hope you lose, then she Hawks up by 10 and Ya see Sherman and them God awful ugly uniforms smilin and dancin and I thinking God I hope you lose. Then Brady brings them back and I'm thinking oh how many years do we have to hear about the great Tom Brady and oh god I hope they lose. Then sea title drives down to the one and I'm thinking Oh god I hope they lose or I will be hearing about the super fantastic Russ wilson, seeing The legion of fools bouncing around in them ugly ass colors. Oh god. Then thE interception and I see Tom brady jumping up and down d I was sick and disgusted . At least I was drunk. After the Seahawks patriots we better win it all next year, I can't take much more of this !!!!!!!!!!!

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
I have NO LUV for either team. If they both could loose I would root to see it. (Billicheat)

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I didn't need to learn, I already knew. What I AM trying to learn is why people are trying to anoint the Hawks as saints to damn the Patriots.

This is still the same team that got caught roiding, bitches about ref ball when they benefit from it more than most teams, filled with me me me showy, arrogant assholes, and is run by Pete fucking Carrol. The same guy who brushed off their cheating allegations, then has the audacity to whine at the league and the officials. Remember when Fisher beat him on the trick play for the first time as Rams coach? Remember how Carrol flipped his shit and bitched to the refs. Remember how after the game he had the gall to throw shade and try to paint us out as cheap? Like our win didn't count because we didn't win the right way. All because his butt got hurt.

What's good about this team? Nothing. Neither of these teams deserved to win, so why are people trying so hard to sell me that the Hawks are some likeable team full of okay guys who deserved to win? Jealous of their success? Hah, they're easily one of the most despisable teams in the league.

Last edited:

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
After Brady and Bilicheat leave the Patriots, my hatred can go back to it's natural state of hating the Seahawks and 49ers most. Not a minute before then....

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Wait. @HometownBoy ... Seattle is penalized twice as much as their opponents. You know that, right?

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member

49ers reserve the only true hate I have for a sports team.
After that, there's a variable degree of dislike for the other 30 teams.

To me, rivalries are an important part of being a fan.
When a rival, such as the 49ers, beats your ass 17 times in a row (queue Montana/Young years), HATRED is hard to squash.
I too come from an earlier time. I hate the 9ers as much as I love the rams.

The seahawks? They really don't have our number. The rivalry is good. For the last several years, the match-ups have been great contests. In some ways, we each have each other's number.

Nope. I don't detest the Seahawks. I'll take a Rams vs Seahawks game every day of the week.
I believe I can boldy say: The Seahawks are my favorite Rival.
The 9ers will always be my most hated Rival.

Go Rams.