You will all learn soon enough regarding Seahawks...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I really can't believe there are not more of you already. Let me make the statement that if the Seattle Seahawks are not already your most hated team in the entire NFL, they will be.

I hate them so much and was so happy to see them choke at the end. I'm dumbfounded that any Rams fan would root for their victory in the Super Bowl.

FACT: As the weeks and months go on, more and more of you will come to your senses and realize that you HATE THE SEAHAWKS MORE THAN ANY TEAM !

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I already do
Then you are an awesome man, haha! I find it crazy to see a good amount of fellow Rams Fans who were rooting for a Seahawks win tonight?!?!?!? Mind boggling.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Right, because douchey hipster fans and brash players are WAAAAY worse than 14 straight years of institutional cheating without any consequence worse than a fine and a draft pick and the whiniest fans ever right up until their team wins something, then they turn into the most obnoxious a-holes on the planet.

So, you'll have to excuse me if I don't hate Seattle as much as I hate New England. Actually, hate's too strong a word. I dislike Seattle and almost always root against them. I hate New England, the cheating, and the fans who defend the cheating as "genius" and calls for integrity as "sour grapes" and worse.

Hate isn't a strong ENOUGH word...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nope. I still hate the patriots more than any other team.

Here's what you see when you see brady, and here's what I see.

xtb-4_3.jpg
H9S5UOO.jpg

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I do dislike the Seahawks... they're my #3 most hated team.

But they don't have the history with us that the Niners have (including that 17 game win streak helped along by the refs several times) or the institutional cheating already noted of the Patriots.

Compared to those two, the Seahawks aren't even in the same area code... and I doubt I will "learn soon enough" or any time soon otherwise...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The best way I can put it is like this...
Seattle has beaten us while we've been down. New England cheated us out of a Super Bowl.

It isn't close for me.

I didn't root for Seattle. I rooted against New England. They cheated their way to another Super Bowl. And don't kid yourselves about the asterisk. People will forget. And those who remember will be called conspiracy theorists and be scoffed at. They will be treated like people who bring up New England's videotaping now. Don't let this site fool you. Most NFL fans scoff at the idea that the Patriots cheated against the Rams and they treat people who suggest otherwise, including guys like Warner or Faulk, like unintelligent conspiracy theorists...like they're beneath them...ESPECIALLY Patriots fans.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Right, because douchey hipster fans and brash players are WAAAAY worse than 14 straight years of institutional cheating without any consequence worse than a fine and a draft pick and the whiniest fans ever right up until their team wins something, then they turn into the most obnoxious a-holes on the planet.

So, you'll have to excuse me if I don't hate Seattle as much as I hate New England. Actually, hate's too strong a word. I dislike Seattle and almost always root against them. I hate New England, the cheating, and the fans who defend the cheating as "genius" and calls for integrity as "sour grapes" and worse.

Hate isn't a strong ENOUGH word...

Amen. I can't think of a better way to sum most of them up.(not every Patriots fan is a dick...but their fan-base has to have the highest percentage of them out of any NFL fan-base)

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Com'on Whiners will always be #1, but Seahawks are making it a tight race.. Whiners and the catch phase "still sorry ass rams" will haunt me forever

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Still hate the Pats more than the Seahawks but after the little skirmish at the end of Wilson's INT, I lost all conscience for them.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
That's a pic for the ages of that prick Sherman...Made an ass out of himself with that TD celebration for national TV, then watches his squad gas away a Lombardi...

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I do dislike the Seahawks... they're my #3 most hated team.

But they don't have the history with us that the Niners have (including that 17 game win streak helped along by the refs several times) or the institutional cheating already noted of the Patriots.

Compared to those two, the Seahawks aren't even in the same area code... and I doubt I will "learn soon enough" or any time soon otherwise...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that I won't learn anything, I'll actually make up my own mind...The rivalry with the Whiners goes back well over 30 years...The Albatross have a long journey ahead to get past that...The Cheatriots are a distant second in my mind...

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
wrong. sometimes i don't understand ppl. now we all get to hear about records getting broken by the most corrupt lying cheating despicable franchise and qb and head coach in history. half these fans here probably didn't give two shits about the Hawks 5-6 years ago but all a sudden a few years of succes and IMHO just jealousy over the Hawks success and it's the Tom Brady bandwagon just cus of a loud mouth Sherman. I'm disappointed in some ppl. now I gotta go to work with a bunch of asshole Pats fans. this year sucks balls so far. I think I'll be taking some time off from here and all things NFL until the draft.

Simba

Rookie
I have 2 immages in my mind when I think about bad moments from football. The XXXVIth Super Bowl and the London Nfl match with the Patriots (45 - 7).I flew in London just to watch our team and we had an unforgettable defeat. How can I prefer Brady to Wilson?:cry::cry::cry:

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
The Seachickens are idiots and the Cheatriots are liars and cheats. There is no way that I'll ever hate the Chickens as much as the Cheaters!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
wrong. sometimes i don't understand ppl. now we all get to hear about records getting broken by the most corrupt lying cheating despicable franchise and qb and head coach in history. half these fans here probably didn't give two shits about the Hawks 5-6 years ago but all a sudden a few years of succes and IMHO just jealousy over the Hawks success and it's the Tom Brady bandwagon just cus of a loud mouth Sherman. I'm disappointed in some ppl. now I gotta go to work with a bunch of arsehole Pats fans. this year sucks balls so far. I think I'll be taking some time off from here and all things NFL until the draft.

No way in hell am I jealous of the shitchicken organization.

We all had our reasons for wanting whichever team lost or chose not to watch, and I respected those decisions.

Least I ask is that same level of respect of my choice and those that agreed with me of the shitchickens losing or even rooting for the Patriots. No excuse to berate or talk down to down just because you disagree.