-X- is about to become an internet legend

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
How the hell do y'all let it get to you that damn bad? I get aggravated here and there, but never enough to want to meet and internet stranger and punch him in the mouth. Mostly, because as tough as I want to believe I am in my life, I have no damn clue how tough or crazy they are in their life. With my luck, I would show up to see an Nam vet who is a little off kilter and he would pull an arsenal out of his trunk and murder 40 people.
I would have probably risked getting murdered for the Rams a few times, but I fight to win. I am trained to win, whatever it takes, was brought up that way, but legally, I have responsibilities to my family, and there are too many people who depend on me. My nieces, one with two boys, both got abandoned by their parents, and I stepped up and took them in.

My dad lost a chance to be coached by Air Coryell, because he injured himself fighting. I asked him later in life about it, he said it wasn't worth it. He tore every tendon, and broke his ankle slipping on some oil at a gas station, as he punched a guy. He went into the Air Force instead, and never played sports again. He was a half-back. Remember that position? He taught me to play every sport when I was growing up, and I inherited some pretty good athletic gifts. He played football, basketball, and ran track. His brother got recruited by John Wooden, but he played at San Diego State instead, set some records there. My uncle ended up rich, my dad was always middle class, because then, a diploma mattered. My dad was the smartest person that I ever met, my son is close to that. They both had photographic memories, but they can't/couldn't explain it.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Thanks Dennis.
I'm a slow learner too, apparently. AON.
You are welcome, fuck those guys. They might have pulled an Aaron Hernandez on you...We love you, and need you brother.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
The real question we need to be approaching is what the hell does AOTN mean?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So what I'm asking now is for people to not go over there for the purpose of reverse-trolling. If we're going to be held up to a higher standard, then let's act like it wherever we go. I know the desire to blast people for being trolls. I get that. I've done it for YEARS. But I'm more interested in preserving the reputation of this board, and like it or not, we're ambassadors whenever we leave here. Let people come here for OBVIOUS reasons. Not because we show them how completely freaking stupid their own members are.

Anyone with me?

Lock step.

I read through those threads and that is a time spent that I will never get back. I appreciate the way you left it Paulie. I understand the urge to bitch slap but like you said, you are an ambassador to and from the site you created. IMO - the best thing you can do is let their trolls decide their fate. I don't have a problem with going on to other sites and if a genuine opportunity pops up, extolling the values of this site. I just didn't like the vibe coming from either of those threads.

I don't want to sound like a wet blanket or someone with a superiority complex but I DO think we are above that here and should carry it when we venture out.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Good for you, X. That schlep whatever dood is some kind of special. I read the one thread and my brain hurts from the purposeful ignorance, duplicity and arrogance.

From that one thread, you could tell that if given a Rorhschach test, he'd say of inkblot 1, "that's Bradford throwing an interception". Of inkblot 2, "that's Bradford taking a sack"... "...throwing an incomplete pass." What's amazing is out if all of those inkblots, not a fluffy cloud or a vagina in the bunch.

Onward and upward. Excelsior.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Good for you, X. That schlep whatever dood is some kind of special. I read the one thread and my brain hurts from the purposeful ignorance, duplicity and arrogance.

From that one thread, you could tell that if given a Rorhschach test, he'd say of inkblot 1, "that's Bradford throwing an interception". Of inkblot 2, "that's Bradford taking a sack"... "...throwing an incomplete pass." What's amazing is out if all of those inkblots, not a fluffy cloud or a vagina in the bunch.

Onward and upward. Excelsior.
That was one of more enjoyable exercises in making someone rage that I've ever been involved in.
Classic when someone's ears turn red the more you stay calm. lol. That really was fun.