-X- is about to become an internet legend

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PolarBear

Rookie
He is confronting Skeptical52, one of the biggest trolls on Ramstalk, in real life. The details are still being worked out, but -x- already has Skeppy on the backpedal. Despite the slim chance Skeppy would show up, if he does it would be a monumental achievement. I would like to personally praise -X- for embarassing this troll and confronting him head on by doing the unheard of...exposing him so he can't hide behind a computer. If this event does occur, I will tell everyone the date. I was thinking we could live stream the altercation on this forum, it would have to be secret because Skeppy has cameraphobia, and Coach O could write one of his OTA reports on it.

http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1036696&start=60
The thing that started it all is here^ (You can probably skip to page 6)

-X- and Skeppy are currently working out the details on...
http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1037129

Last edited:

Slappy967

Starter
Let Skeptical know I make considerably less then him but i am willing to put up 5k if he will fight me in mma lol.

RamzFanz

Damnit
slap_bitch_demotivational_poster-s440x352-82424-580_zpsfe49c125.jpg

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I tried reading some of it but that site hurts my eyes how bad it looks, I have 20/20 vision btw.

paceram

Pro Bowler
He is confronting Skeptical52, one of the biggest trolls on Ramstalk, in real life. The details are still being worked out, but -x- already has Skeppy on the backpedal. Despite the slim chance Skeppy would show up, if he does it would be a monumental achievement. I would like to personally praise -X- for embarassing this troll and confronting him head on by doing the unheard of...exposing him so he can't hide behind a computer. If this event does occur, I will tell everyone the date. I was thinking we could live stream the altercation on this forum, it would have to be secret because Skeppy has cameraphobia, and Coach O could write one of his OTA reports on it.

http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1036696&start=60
The thing that started it all is here^ (You can probably skip to page 6)

-X- and Skeppy are currently working out the details on...
http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1037129

Pay-per-view? ROD Fundraiser?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
He's not worth it, Paulie. Here's a distraction for you, going old school:

140399718.x7VJhgmz.jpg

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
No offense to the OP or anyone else in this thread but isn't this the same type of crap and drama that RamsTalk members fled to get away from?

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
No offense to the OP or anyone else in this thread but isn't this the same type of crap and drama that RamsTalk members fled to get away from?

IDK man, but I actually have been under the impression that guy isn't a Rams fan.

PolarBear

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sure, I was there and still post there. I can tell you though the possibility of having a troll from there punched in the face is too good not to share. It's like if you were a kid who switched schools cause of a bully. Wouldn't you want to watch the bully get the shit knocked out of him?

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Sure, I was there and still post there. I can tell you though the possibility of having a troll from there punched in the face is too good not to share. It's like if you were a kid who switched schools cause of a bully. Wouldn't you want to watch the bully get the crap knocked out of him?
With all the possible respect in the world... Let it go.