WTF... oh Tre Mason. does this count as news? lol

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Ah yes.... LOL

The RG-me boner again.

Do Hooters girls really make your dinning experience better? Yes,,, yes they do.

F Hooters. Ook Hooters in the Dooker.

My best friend took me there on three separate occasions. All three times, I got food poisoning. I have Crohn's so throwing up for me is a marathon event.

I couldn't care if the food were served on a bed of breasts.

I'd rather have a GREAT burger than watch Boobzilla bring me salmonella on a bun and then charge me for the privilege.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Reading this thread has made me suddenly aware that there are little to no female posters on this board. Never thought of it before..

Pretty much any post here about a mildly attractive female and what they would like to do to her made me suddenly aware that there are little to no female posters here.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

My best friend took me there on three separate occasions. All three times, I got food poisoning. I have Crohn's so throwing up for me is a marathon event.

I'd rather have a GREAT burger than watch Boobzilla bring me salmonella on a bun and then charge me for the privilege.
Quite the Wordsmith, Mack. lol.

Going to Hooters always made me feel uncomfortable. Do I stare? Do I not? Do I flirt? Do I not? I know, I won't even look at her rack. I'll just look in her eyes and show her what a respectful guy I am. Yeah, that'll set me apart from ... well, nobody, because there are a shit ton of guys in here playing the same angle right now. I know, I'll act indifferent towards her. Like I don't even acknowledge how hot she is because that'll lead her to believe I get hot chicks all the time. Yeah, that'll show her. She'll think about that for ... well, she won't think about that at all because she knows I'm full of shit. Aha! I got it! I'll just *pretend* like she's any other waitress and ... yeah, I can't do that. Look at the rack on that chick. Jeez. Oh, here she comes. Alright, forget all that. Just mumble what you want to order and recycle the same tit assessment every other guy is uttering to his friend. "Uh-huhhh-huh. Boobs."

I'm with you. Gimme a hellaburger from a chick with tatt-sleeves.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

For the love of God Mac. Where is this Hooters restaurant you went to ?

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Pretty much any post here about a mildly attractive female and what they would like to do to her made me suddenly aware that there are little to no female posters here.
At the poker table we refer to that phenomenon as "poker pretty". Chick may be a damn 4 or 5, but at a poker table in a poker room that's 95% male she's pushing 8 or 9 all day:palm:

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Going to Hooters always made me feel uncomfortable. Do I stare? Do I not? Do I flirt? Do I not? I know, I won't even look at her rack. I'll just look in her eyes and show her what a respectful guy I am. Yeah, that'll set me apart from ... well, nobody, because there are a crap ton of guys in here playing the same angle right now. I know, I'll act indifferent towards her. Like I don't even acknowledge how hot she is because that'll lead her to believe I get hot chicks all the time. Yeah, that'll show her. She'll think about that for ... well, she won't think about that at all because she knows I'm full of crap. Aha! I got it! I'll just *pretend* like she's any other waitress and ... yeah, I can't do that. Look at the rack on that chick. Jeez. Oh, here she comes. Alright, forget all that. Just mumble what you want to order and recycle the same tit assessment every other guy is uttering to his friend. "Uh-huhhh-huh. Boobs."

I could give this conversation a whole new spin. why do guys bother going to a strip club where they can look but don't touch or get a lap dance that just leaves them with blue balls. shit makes less sense to me than Hooters.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I could give this conversation a whole new spin. why do guys bother going to a strip club where they can look but don't touch or get a lap dance that just leaves them with blue balls. crap makes less sense to me than Hooters.
We clearly haven't been to the same strip clubs. :heh:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Hooters kind of sucks. They all wear leggings, and most of them have no ass to speak of. Open a place called Booty's and i'll get excited.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
They can wear loose fitting T shirts and bikini underwear...as long as they're strutting that ass around i'd be a happy camper.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We clearly haven't been to the same strip clubs. :heh:
apparently you have different strip clubs than i do
Hooters kind of sucks. They all wear leggings, and most of them have no ass to speak of. Open a place called Booty's and i'll get excited.
and apparently you have different Hooters than I do lol

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
No, just one. The private-dance rooms there are all kinds of private.
But that was many many moons ago. Haven't been there in 15 years or so.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

and apparently you have different Hooters than I do lol
Either that or we have a different idea of what a really great ass looks like on a hot girl.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave

Going to Hooters always made me feel uncomfortable. Do I stare? Do I not? Do I flirt? Do I not? I know, I won't even look at her rack. I'll just look in her eyes and show her what a respectful guy I am. Yeah, that'll set me apart from ... well, nobody, because there are a crap ton of guys in here playing the same angle right now. I know, I'll act indifferent towards her. Like I don't even acknowledge how hot she is because that'll lead her to believe I get hot chicks all the time. Yeah, that'll show her. She'll think about that for ... well, she won't think about that at all because she knows I'm full of crap. Aha! I got it! I'll just *pretend* like she's any other waitress and ... yeah, I can't do that. Look at the rack on that chick. Jeez. Oh, here she comes. Alright, forget all that. Just mumble what you want to order and recycle the same tit assessment every other guy is uttering to his friend. "Uh-huhhh-huh. Boobs."

It really just comes down to if the woman is attracted to you or not. Like if a guy is attractive to her and uses a dumb pickup line, he has a nice sense of humor. If he is not attractive to her, he is either creepy or desperate.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
For the love of God Mac. Where is this Hooters restaurant you went to ?

Santa Monica, CA.

No shortage of hot waitresses with it being a breastaurant on The Promenade, but the food there got me very sick every time and each time I got a burger because I figured there was less chance than with a fish or chicken dish. I even made sure the burger was well done...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Santa Monica, CA.

No shortage of hot waitresses with it being a breastaurant on The Promenade, but the food there got me very sick every time and each time I got a burger because I figured there was less chance than with a fish or chicken dish. I even made sure the burger was well done...

You had a very unfortunate experience.

Bring your ass up to Orlando and I will take you to a Hooters that will show you the other side of the spectrum.

My treat.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
You had a very unfortunate experience.

Bring your ass up to Orlando and I will take you to a Hooters that will show you the other side of the spectrum.

My treat.

I'll tell the wife it's in the interest of SCIENCE!

That should do it....yeah...

Mackeyser

Name
Mack

I agree about being uncomfortable. You articulated that perfectly. I was even more uncomfortable when the waitress sat down at the table in a really familiar way. Not sure how else to describe it, but if the wife had seen it, she'd have thought we knew each other by how informal the contact was. What's funny is she got confused when I stood up, but I was raised to stand when a lady sat down at the table. So she asks if we need more time. I was in my late 30s at the time, but it was clear I was so much older in other ways... She might as well have asked me who the Beatles were or how we listened to music before CDs...

I guess I get like Louis CK. It's not so hard to talk with them because I want nothing from them other than untainted food and they want nothing from me other than money for the food and a nice tip.

I might have to take @Selassie I up on his deal because I'm all about a good burger...

Last edited: