WTF... oh Tre Mason. does this count as news? lol

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
http://www.totalsportsblog.com/2015...ign=Feed:+TotalSportsBlog+(Total+Sports+Blog)

Tre Mason, running back for the St Louis Rams had a solid rookie season. His twitter game needs some help though. After his side-piece tweeted about hanging out with him all day, he tried to silence her by declaring his love for his main chick, Natasha. Side-piece Meagan was having none of that. Peep the Twitter exchange after the jump:

Not wanting to seem like a liar, Meagan quickly replied with no chill whatsoever.

She stone-cold tweeted a pic of the dude in her bed. I can only assume Tre Mason will use the Shaggy Defense (wasn’t me).

UPDATE: It’s only fair to note that Meagan claims she was with Tre Mason for years, and they only recently broke up a few months ago. If he’s with a new girl now that does still make her the side-piece, however, regardless of their previous relationship. I think that’s in the Pimp Handbook somewhere.

:D not exactly news but funny non the less

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
http://www.totalsportsblog.com/2015/03/st-louis-rams-running-back-tre-mason-gets-called-out-by-sidepiece-on-twitter/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: TotalSportsBlog (Total Sports Blog)

Tre Mason, running back for the St Louis Rams had a solid rookie season. His twitter game needs some help though. After his side-piece tweeted about hanging out with him all day, he tried to silence her by declaring his love for his main chick, Natasha. Side-piece Meagan was having none of that. Peep the Twitter exchange after the jump:

Not wanting to seem like a liar, Meagan quickly replied with no chill whatsoever.

She stone-cold tweeted a pic of the dude in her bed. I can only assume Tre Mason will use the Shaggy Defense (wasn’t me).

UPDATE: It’s only fair to note that Meagan claims she was with Tre Mason for years, and they only recently broke up a few months ago. If he’s with a new girl now that does still make her the side-piece, however, regardless of their previous relationship. I think that’s in the Pimp Handbook somewhere.

:D not exactly news but funny non the less

I've never understood why someone would have a main girlfriend and still sleep around. Wouldn't it just be easier to not have a girlfriend?

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've never understood why someone would have a main girlfriend and still sleep around. Wouldn't it just be easier to not have a girlfriend?
The unfortunate truth is chicks want what they can't have and throw themselves at you when you're in a relationship

Athos

Legend
He dude isn't married, PLAY BALLL!!!

Hell, if I were a pro sports player, I'd be rolling neck deep in golden puntang all day every day for the first few years.

Represent, Tre! :ROFLMAO:

But watch out for those gold diggers, they'll suck you dry and feast on your remains like vultures. And don't end up like Cromartie! :eek:

I imagine some get off on the "danger" element of cheating.

The unfortunate truth is chicks want what they can't have and throw themselves at you when you're in a relationship

I wish more chicks threw themselves at me in general. :cry: Being in school again with no moolah puts a dagger in that.

fearsomefour

Legend
Man, I don't know why guys open themselves up this way.
If I was an agent rule one would be dump the twitter. Or, it is only used for business purposes....I don't mean this kind of business.

rdw

Pro Bowler
And I thought life was complicated when I was a kid. I'm glad I grew up in a time before cell phones, texts, tweets, Facebook and all the other crap. Worst I dealt with was looking for a pay phone to call back someone who paged me :ROFLMAO:

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
2ltlda1.jpg

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
No matter what women say about men, I think women are definitely much more devious. She took that pic to have on her phone just in case she would need it for any reason. I don't see why they just stay single if they want to sleep around. Seems easy enough. I'm single so I don't have to worry about these things. They can do it too.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I want to see Natasha tweet something about this.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

So true.

Quick story about myself here. I am 29, and hadn't dated but once or twice in the past 10 years (after break up with HS GF that I thought I'd marry).

So at work there's a girl that started working here about 8 months ago. Very good looking, killer body. Seemed really cool too...played fantasy football and got into it. Anyways, I kind of wanted to ask her out, but kind of didn't for other reasons (some personality quirks). Never seemed interested in me though.

Then about 5 months ago I met my future wife (at work ironically). Girl with the killer body all of a sudden starts asking about me, touching my arm, and general overt flirting. Even though we all work together, we don't talk about our relationship...I'm not going to try and do anything though, but damn...that body...

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So true.

Quick story about myself here. I am 29, and hadn't dated but once or twice in the past 10 years (after break up with HS GF that I thought I'd marry).

So at work there's a girl that started working here about 8 months ago. Very good looking, killer body. Seemed really cool too...played fantasy football and got into it. Anyways, I kind of wanted to ask her out, but kind of didn't for other reasons (some personality quirks). Never seemed interested in me though.

Then about 5 months ago I met my future wife (at work ironically). Girl with the killer body all of a sudden starts asking about me, touching my arm, and general overt flirting. Even though we all work together, we don't talk about our relationship...I'm not going to try and do anything though, but damn...that body...
get that side dish! get it! lmao

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yep. Always easier to get one when you already got one. Kinda like a job..... in more ways than one. o_O