WTF... oh Tre Mason. does this count as news? lol

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
So true.

Quick story about myself here. I am 29, and hadn't dated but once or twice in the past 10 years (after break up with HS GF that I thought I'd marry).

So at work there's a girl that started working here about 8 months ago. Very good looking, killer body. Seemed really cool too...played fantasy football and got into it. Anyways, I kind of wanted to ask her out, but kind of didn't for other reasons (some personality quirks). Never seemed interested in me though.

Then about 5 months ago I met my future wife (at work ironically). Girl with the killer body all of a sudden starts asking about me, touching my arm, and general overt flirting. Even though we all work together, we don't talk about our relationship...I'm not going to try and do anything though, but damn...that body...
thats a great story man it's so true how women do that. I remember a quote my dad always said to me after a breakup or there was just a random chick I wanted to be with but couldn't. It was like "Behind every beautiful woman is a man who's sick of her shit". I believe that to be totally true.

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
Dammm putting him on blast like that!! I hate chicks like that, plus is that a chick of dude on the bed with her??

RamseyF

Rookie
Name
Ramsey
what you say right before you . . . ahem . . .release doesn't count, she should know that

upload_2015-3-18_12-14-37.png

Athos

Legend
Yep. Always easier to get one when you already got one. Kinda like a job..... in more ways than one. o_O

There's some circuity in female minds I'm sure that signals that response. Some mating response where "chic A finds him attractive/want him to give him babies" so chick B wants some of that action.

Tre also sounds like he has a clinger too. Clingers are scary, even girls in general that just give a slight clinger vibe. Had that my senior year of college. Bonded with a girl at a friend's party. She was a pretty gamer and a sorority girl to boot. Makes no sense but whatever. After getting smashed (bad idea letting your alcoholic friend mix drinks for you) we bonded more. Online. Texting.

Had fun one night, then all of a sudden you get one those nights where she comes over drunk, gives you doe eyes and starts whispering "you make me super happy" as in, let's make this serious.

Needless to say that didn't last much longer. o_O I saw where that shit was going. Although, I probably I should have hit that first. But then you have potential "Wedding Crashers" fallout. Only, without rich freaky girl.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There's some circuity in female minds I'm sure that signals that response. Some mating response where "chic A finds him attractive/want him to give him babies" so chick B wants some of that action.

Tre also sounds like he has a clinger too. Clingers are scary, even girls in general that just give a slight clinger vibe. Had that my senior year of college. Bonded with a girl at a friend's party. She was a pretty gamer and a sorority girl to boot. Makes no sense but whatever. After getting smashed (bad idea letting your alcoholic friend mix drinks for you) we bonded more. Online. Texting.

Had fun one night, then all of a sudden you get one those nights where she comes over drunk, gives you doe eyes and starts whispering "you make me super happy" as in, let's make this serious.

Needless to say that didn't last much longer. o_O I saw where that crap was going. Although, I probably I should have hit that first. But then you have potential "Wedding Crashers" fallout. Only, without rich freaky girl.
gotta check for the crazy eyes. if a chicks got the crazy eyes slowly start walking backwards without making any sudden movements...

Penguin.

Rookie
At least he wasn't caught doing drugs or beating women.

Having sex with multiple women isn't against the rules in the NFL...yet....

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Hey, the way I see it there's a 2nd chick taking the pic so his pimp game is ok. :sneaky:

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
So true.

Quick story about myself here. I am 29, and hadn't dated but once or twice in the past 10 years (after break up with HS GF that I thought I'd marry).

So at work there's a girl that started working here about 8 months ago. Very good looking, killer body. Seemed really cool too...played fantasy football and got into it. Anyways, I kind of wanted to ask her out, but kind of didn't for other reasons (some personality quirks). Never seemed interested in me though.

Then about 5 months ago I met my future wife (at work ironically). Girl with the killer body all of a sudden starts asking about me, touching my arm, and general overt flirting. Even though we all work together, we don't talk about our relationship...I'm not going to try and do anything though, but damn...that body...

They begin to see you as a high value male - because someone else is interested in you, you must have value right?

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Did anyone see the girl that slept with Edelman and posted about it on tinder? Women are crazy and after talking to a lot of them over the years, my mind has not changed.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
I've never understood why someone would have a main girlfriend and still sleep around. Wouldn't it just be easier to not have a girlfriend?

Because our half of the species are dopamine fiends (the new girlfriend and wandering eye hormone).

rdw

Pro Bowler
Reading this thread has made me suddenly aware that there are little to no female posters on this board. Never thought of it before..

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
He should've played it smarter by just ignoring her. If he's guilty, I have no sympathy for him as a person.