Why Did We Keep Sean Mannion for so Long?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ozarkram

Duke of Earl
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Chiefs are a team that has always fascinated me. Those teams Marty built in the 90s should have won 4 Super Bowls. I mean those teams were loaded. But time after time they would get to the playoffs and well crap the bed. Even after that year in year out winners until they get to the playoffs. Then choke city. I think that might be even worse than supporting a doormat team. So close, oh dam, so close, oh dam ,over and over.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
The Chiefs are a team that has always fascinated me. Those teams Marty built in the 90s should have won 4 Super Bowls. I mean those teams were loaded. But time after time they would get to the playoffs and well crap the bed. Even after that year in year out winners until they get to the playoffs. Then choke city. I think that might be even worse than supporting a doormat team. So close, oh dam, so close, oh dam ,over and over.

Oh I know just what you're talking about. STL went through that with the Blues. And you know what? It just makes winning that much sweeter.

cut (1).jpg

alex-pietrangelo-st-louis-blues-stanley-cup.jpg

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Just trying to get a rise out of you .

So... how'd it go? Did you get what you came for? I am a people pleaser after all. My only goal in life is to make everyone feel good about themselves.

(Thanks for the kind words on Mahomes. Uh... I like Aaron Donald! Wish he was a Chief.)

ozarkram

Duke of Earl
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So... how'd it go? Did you get what you came for? I am a people pleaser after all. My only goal in life is to make everyone feel good about themselves.

(Thanks for the kind words on Mahomes. Uh... I like Aaron Donald! Wish he was a Chief.)
I believe it allowed me to find out all I need to know.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
Mannion stayed so long because after trading up so far for Goff the Rams couldn't afford to use draft picks on a backup QB. That coupled will a tight salary cap position made them roll with Mannion as backup and just hope Goff did not get hurt.