Who Will Have the Most Sacks in 2024?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Most Sacks in 2024

• Total voters

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I’m with ya… Rocky Mountain Oysters constitute a threat imo
I am pretty sure he was sick when thinking of cooked pineapple, rather than Rocky Mountain Oysters. He cooks those in contests in various ways...

WestCoastRam

Legend
If Young can add another move or two, I think we could see a double digit sack season. Low double digits though. I think in that scenario he pushes from 8 to 10-13. But sacks are so extremely variable. I'd like to see his pressure rate jump regardless. There's a scenario where his pressure rate is way better but he nets out around 8 again. I'm not crying over that.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I am pretty sure he was sick when thinking of cooked pineapple, rather than Rocky Mountain Oysters. He cooks those in contests in various ways...
Cmon! Haven’t people had cooked pineapple on glazed ham??? Sweet and Sour Chicken???

Grilled pineapple slices?

So good!