Who Will Have the Most Sacks in 2024?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Most Sacks in 2024

• Total voters

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
What I didn't tell everyone is that there is a penalty for being wrong in this poll, assessed at the end of the season. You gotta eat, baked by none other than Stu. @RamFan503

View: https://i.imgur.com/VpXvaTd.jpg

Ewwww!!! Give me a regular cheese pizza. No pineapple, no meat, no veggies; just a good old-fashioned cheese pizza.

Pineapple…ick.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
The sweet acidity of pineapple cuts through the fat of cheese (and meat, if you have it) on a pizza.

It’s delicious.

Sausage, mushroom, pineapple… omg, the best

Actually, those toppings on a Sicilian style pizza… I’m drooling. I love the thick dough

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Sausage, mushroom, pineapple… omg, the best

Actually, those toppings on a Sicilian style pizza… I’m drooling. I love the thick dough

That DOES sound good. I love pepperoni and pineapple, but many years ago I went all out and had round table make me a pineapple, pepperoni, and pesto pizza. Now there’s a place in Santa Cruz, CA (actually Capitola) who is known for their “triple P” pizza.
…but I invented it.

I’m gonna try that sausage, mushroom, and pineapple, though. I just gotta know.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Some of my favorite posters are above; and they are discussing the virtue of Pineapple on Pizza ...

1716772465440.png

dang

Legend
White bread pizza from a local Richmond restaurant. Believe it or not they are all thick and delicious just not traditional;
1716773036132.jpeg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Quit derailing the Sanctity of Pizza with talk about Pineapple as a topping! ... @Allen2McVay
I was just laying the groun d rules and consequences for being wrong in this poll! Once you are forced to eat this wonderful pizza, you’ll thank me forever!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I was just laying the groun d rules and consequences for being wrong in this poll! Once you are forced to eat this wonderful pizza, you’ll thank me forever!
So you admit to having to be forced to eat it. Got it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So you admit to having to be forced to eat it. Got it.
Ah, but that just overcomes your cooked pineapple prejudice! After eating a Hawaiian Pizza, it will so change your life that Pig Feathers will start offering a spin on the traditional Hawaiian pizza, having Rocky Mtn. Oysters!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I propose that we change the poll to “Who will have the most pineapple pizza in 2024?”

You can just write in my name now… you’d have to be a professional eater to out eat me when it comes to pizza… which is weird because I normally eat very little only once a day… but for whatever reason, I can put away an extra large pizza and still be pretty hungry.

I can’t explain it

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You can just write in my name now… you’d have to be a professional eater to out eat me when it comes to pizza… which is weird because I normally eat very little only once a day… but for whatever reason, I can put away an extra large pizza and still be pretty hungry.

I can’t explain it
If the pineapple is extra sweet and fresh, I'd give you a run for your money!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ah, but that just overcomes your cooked pineapple prejudice! After eating a Hawaiian Pizza, it will so change your life that Pig Feathers will start offering a spin on the traditional Hawaiian pizza, having Rocky Mtn. Oysters!
I can't even respond to this without vomiting in my mouth so I'll leave it here.