Who Will Have the Most Sacks in 2024?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Most Sacks in 2024

• Total voters

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know that not a single practice in pads has happened and so this is just for fun. The Strawberry Kool Aid is tasty and I have extremely high hopes that Jared Verse is a game changer. His technique will get better and he's gonna get stronger and the dude is already a banger. I have high hopes for his guy Fiske, but I think we will wish to have seen AD and Verse playing together by Week 8.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The Conductor.
1716313308728.png

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Agent Zero is my choice. He’ll likely get easier looks than The Conductor, The Kingpin, and The First Verse.

Don’t sleep on Brennan Jackson or Tyler Davis either. Desjuan Johnson could get a fair few sacks. Hoecht will make an impact. Hampton, Ernest Jones, and others could chip in.

My dark horse to make an impact is David Olajiga. If BB3 has his head on straight, great! If not, I think he could be our backup nose and/or 5-tech.

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Coach, I really hope Turner is that guy, but I am concerned a lot of his success was due to the Aaron Donald effect. AD has a history of getting guys paid and so lets hope he continues in his Conducting ways!
I think AD had his greatest effect on DEs. Having to pinch down with double and triple teams allowed more room for the ends to operate. I realize he did the same for the interior but I think Verse would have enjoyed the Donald effect more than Turner. We really didn't have a second edge last year to go along with Young. I think Young and Verse are going to be shortening throwing timing. Especially with a pretty stout interior presence. I'll be very interested to see how Turner and Fiske work together.

That said, I think Young will lead the team in sacks this season.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We could see a tie with Turner, Viske, ang Young all getting 10 sacks each. Whatever happens, I believe quite a few guys may end up with multiple sacks. Not sure what the total sack numbers were last year but I think they'll have more this year.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Watching a few clips from OTAs, Young and Verse look QUICK and STRONG!!!

Not having AD can be an advantage in that we can disguise way more pass rush packages and blitz/dawg packages

I really hope we’re more aggressive

The more I think about last season, the more upset I am that we just relied on AD to do so much of the heavy lifting…

And we should have moved AD to edge and given him TC off… I do miss him… it’s gonna be weird to not see 99 out there

Ram65

Legend
Verse and Young dead heat when I voted Verse.

Should be a fun competition. Nothing like internal competition to push each other. I know this team is about we, not me. Friendly competition is good too.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
"You know I'm in the tank for Jared!" ~ @CGI_Ram

Memento

Name
Jemma
You know what? Fuck it, changing my vote to The Kingpin. Because I want to have my expectations exceeded, met, or be disappointed in a good way.

Also, do not sleep on Johnson, Jackson, Davis, or (my dark horse) Olajiga.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I think Young will get most of his snaps against the RT, so he should be able to beat some guys.
LTs are usually better against the pass and Verse is a rookie.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
As Booger would say..., "Whichever player tackles the QB behind the line of scrimmage the most often on passing plays, will be the sack leader."

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
As Booger would say..., "Whichever player tackles the QB behind the line of scrimmage the most often on passing plays, will be the sack leader."

Booger went to the John Madden School of Color Commentating...

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Its a hard call. I think at some point Verse will be their best pass rusher. May or may not be this year. Young has a season of NFL experience under his belt. As does Turner. Young plays a position that should get more sacks. Unless the guy in the middle is Aaron Donald. With all that said I would think Young leads the team in sacks. Although it would be nice to see more sacks coming from the middle with Fiske and Turner. That kind of pressure makes it hard for quarterbacks to step up in the pocket.

Memento

Name
Jemma
@bubbaramfan , who is the “other” you’re voting for? Out of curiosity, not judgment.