Who Will Be Next Rams Starting Center?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Sorry but we don’t do naked boobs here.
Well, since you're twisting my arm, I altered the submission u party pooper you

Screenshot_20210330-155810_Pinterest.jpg

dang

Legend
No sense in speculating. Whatever we come up with McSnead have another plan. Like a trade no one saw coming.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Now that Austin Blythe has signed with the Chiefs, the Rams will be starting someone else at C in 2021. Lots of names already being tossed around. Will it be someone already on the roster? A vet FA? A draftee?

Let this thread begin the speculation.

Personally, I think its in-house. Anchrum, Shelton, Allen or Corbett. I like Anchrum first, he only changes one position on the OL, leaving the continuity mostly in place.

For 26 years, from 1965 through 1990 they had 3 centers (Iman 65-74; Saul 75-81; Smith 81-90). Two were undrafted free agents and the other was an 8th round draft pick (#204), which equates to a mid 6th round present day pick. How can it be that hard to find a center??

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Can the Rams trade a few future #1 draft picks (I think they might have some in a few years?) to move up in this year’s draft to select a Center?

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sign Reiter, then draft a center to sit behind him for a year or two.