White Scheduled To Visit Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Is he a better option than bringing back Ahkello Witherspoon?
Season 5 Idk GIF by Paramount+

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No no no he will take up a roster spot and there is a reason why Buffalo cut him don't ya think? Not just about $ if it was just about $ they could have done a Noteboom. This guy had no leverage why wouldn't he restructure the reason is they knew he was toast. Just feels like common sense.

Teams are always are too optimistic on players past their prime. His age isn't in his case it's his body.

I think noteboom took a pay cut, not a restructure of his contract. White probably told them to shove that pay cut up their arse.

Tano

Legend
But I had no idea who he was even with his name. I don't watch many games with other teams.
I watch almost every Bills game with my wife and he is awesome when healthy. But an achilles injury to go along with an ACL in two years - ouch. I think he is done. He might be able to play safety

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I watch almost every Bills game with my wife and he is awesome when healthy. But an achilles injury to go along with an ACL in two years - ouch. I think he is done. He might be able to play safety
Maybe he would play safety. His legs may not be what they were but his brain is still intact. If he was cheap enough that’s almost like having a Weddle in practice and hopefully on the field, or less so on the sideline a la Kupp with receivers.

But, he’s got to come cheap.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
But, he’s got to come cheap.
He got 69 mil for 4 years prior to the injuries. I gotta believe it's gone WAAAAAY down since then.

According to Spotrac some market values for UFA CBs

Adoree Jackson (28) 4 years, 45 mil
CJ Henderson (26 --- and nowhere near the production) 2 yrs, 16.9 mil
Gillmore (33) 1 yr, 11 mil
Ahkello Witherspoon (28) 2 years, 20 mil
Kristian Fulton (25) 3 yrs, 20 mil

White (29) should come in under the lowest numbers there (6.6 mil). 4 mil? 3 mil with incentives and roster bonuses?

fearsomefour

Legend
The Rams FO should do what I would do....panic in response to Donald retiring and throw big contracts out at everyone you can.....sign them all....PANIC, PANIC, PANIC!!!!!