White Scheduled To Visit Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I watched a few Bills games over the years and he’s not a strong tackler. Hes a pussy. Not we should be looking at him

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We don't need a thumper necessarily - especially with Curl back there now. What we really need is a lock down corner and a ballhawking free safety.

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
he could run on to the field to start a play and boom, there goes is Achilles. dunno about that injury as one I would gamble on. go rams.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Even if he’s not ready right away, if he clears medically and he’s cheap enough, I’d sign him and put him on the PUP list. He could be valuable from mid November up to the Super Bowl. Having a player like that around as another coach on the field would be a good thing

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That tells me we really do not want to draft a CB in the first few rounds, if at all.

If we signed him, we would have four CBs with starting experience on the roster, and then Lake who has played in the slot and Tomlinson who we are unlikely to give up on after one year.
I'm not sure if it means they do NOT want to draft a corner in the first few rounds... it could mean that Snead is trying to lock down a position (CB) so he has more options in the draft. The more holes they can fill in free-agency, the more they can draft players they really like.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I wonder if Rams done shopping in FA right now.

Any meetings they have at this point are about setting up some dominos if their draft class leaves them with holes.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I didn't watch the stupid bowl.
I watched the Tampa Bakers a few times.
Hey we're NFL fans here. You don't have to call the Super Bowl stupid to justify your reasoning for not being interested. It's okay to say you didn't want to watch it.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Hey we're NFL fans here. You don't have to call the Super Bowl stupid to justify your reasoning for not being interested. It's okay to say you didn't want to watch it.
I dislike both teams, and I really hate the pop culture stuff that goes on with the horrible half time shows. Why would I watch something that makes me unhappy?

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Just do like me and don't watch the halftime stuff. My dumb arse ex-brother-in-law would watch the halftime show and not the game. I hated that dumb arse and kick his ass out of my house after he showed up wearing a 49er cap. I asked his stupid arse what he thought about what happened to Jerry Rice after he had suffered, and injury and his response was Jerry who? I kicked his arse out of my house and told my sister-in-law to never bring his arse to my house again.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I wonder if Rams done shopping in FA right now.

Any meetings they have at this point are about setting up some dominos if their draft class leaves them with holes.
Guessing mostly post draft FA moves at this point to fill holes that weren't addressed satisfactorily in the draft.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Just do like me and don't watch the halftime stuff. My dumb arse ex-brother-in-law would watch the halftime show and not the game. I hated that dumb arse and kick his ass out of my house after he showed up wearing a 49er cap. I asked his stupid arse what he thought about what happened to Jerry Rice after he had suffered, and injury and his response was Jerry who? I kicked his arse out of my house and told my sister-in-law to never bring his arse to my house again.
You must get paid by the arse..... And you must make an arse load....

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Was it too much to hope that we didn't let White leave the building today without signing a contract?

dang

Legend
Was it too much to hope that we didn't let White leave the building today without signing a contract?
Not if you want to pay $12m for someone who may not be fully recovered from a severe injury.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
Incentive laden contract with the number of games played being primary.
No no no he will take up a roster spot and there is a reason why Buffalo cut him don't ya think? Not just about $ if it was just about $ they could have done a Noteboom. This guy had no leverage why wouldn't he restructure the reason is they knew he was toast. Just feels like common sense.

Teams are always are too optimistic on players past their prime. His age isn't in his case it's his body.