White Scheduled To Visit Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
If he is healthy & The Rams sign him they could really find The Best players on defensive line in the draft.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I wonder if this is a let's check in on your recovery, get to know you, etc... and we'll circle back possibly after the draft kinda thing.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
A 29 year old, former All-Pro CB coming off an Achilles tear (and who previous tore an ACL).

Worth a shot at a bargain price? Sure.

Something I’m overly optimistic about? Not so much.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Could be more specific in the thread title, maybe specify that he's a CB. . . .

White is a very common name.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I hope they land him. Even if he’s not ready to play right away. Tre White and Curl are two very good upgrades from last years DBs

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That tells me we really do not want to draft a CB in the first few rounds, if at all.

If we signed him, we would have four CBs with starting experience on the roster, and then Lake who has played in the slot and Tomlinson who we are unlikely to give up on after one year.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That tells me we really do not want to draft a CB in the first few rounds, if at all.

If we signed him, we would have four CBs with starting experience on the roster, and then Lake who has played in the slot and Tomlinson who we are unlikely to give up on after one year.
Agreed. If they sign White, of course.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Is he a better option than bringing back Ahkello Witherspoon?
Good Question.

Pre-injuries ... Absolutely! All Pro Cornerback on one of the best teams in the NFL the past 5 seasons.

But those were major injuries.

As a former First Round pick, who signed a second contract, White has already made over $65M in his career (OTC). The fact that he wants to continue to play is good but it makes me wonder if he would accept a very low base, with incentives tied to playing-time ... which might be the best he can get.

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm fine with rolling the dice on one player. We're gonna need a little luck to get another title this season. We'll need the right players to drop to us in the draft. We'll need health on the roster. So as long as you're not paying too much nor going with too many of the oft-injured types it's a fair gamble to take. Maybe we get lucky with him so fuck it just make sure the contract accounts for that.