Where were you when...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I was at my in-laws, trying to control my blood pressure and shout-spitting rage at our d-line. When Dyson went down, I think I said, "He's down, it's total bullcrap if they allow it!" It's telling for a Rams fan when a big play is made and the first thing you think of is "How are the refs going to get THAT one back?"
LOL... True is

A55VA6

Legend
Sadly, I was an 8 year old at the time and missed the game. I saw the Rams/Patriots Super Bowl live though... and threw an absolute fit when we lost. The Rams glory days are a slight blur to me.

CodeMonkey

In the living room of the apartment I had moved into earlier that year when my first wife and I separated. I had a bunch of buddies over, we grilled steaks, drank beer, and watched the game. When Jones brought down Dyson, I was on my feet but wasn't sure whether he had gotten in. Then the ref came over and said "the game is over". I high-fived one of my buddies and sunk back into my seat and just said "phew". Those last few minutes of the game were seriously tense. It actually took a few minutes for it to sink in that yes, the Rams actually had won the Super Bowl.

The next morning was great, even though I was hung over. I was in the break room at work getting some coffee when another girl who worked there came in and casually asked me "how's it going?" "It's the best Monday morning of my entire life!" was my reply.
Awesome reply!

CodeMonkey

In my living room in Vacaville, CA. with only my wife around and no friends or family to distract me. I fell to my knees and said "Thank you God!"
That was Kurt Warner's reaction also!

CodeMonkey

I had just bought a condo after getting divorced from first wife. I had gotten a huge flat screen counsel tv that day off craigs list... tested it and it worked fine before I loaded it into the truck. Got it home about 2:00 or so and got it all hooked up to cable. Went to plug it in and the cord wasnt there. Called the guy I bought it from but no answer. Drove over there and knocked on the door. He told me he put the cord on the bumper of my truck while I was getting his money out of my wallet. By now it is close to dark, but I drove the route real slow looking for that cord but never found it. Down to Circuit City I went, got the right cord for the TV and got home right before kick off.

Now to answer the question, I was alone for the game since the girl I was with at the time wasnt into football. She called me after the game was over and asked if I wanted her to come over.I had a real good buzz going so I told her the only thing she could do to make this night better was to blow me while I watched the post game stuff. She was there in 15 minutes ! What a champ !!!
Now that's what I call a happy ending!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Mike Jones tackled Kevin Dyson and Vermeil said, "That's it."

And, if you can remember, what were your exact words when you realized we won?
In my cousin's living room watching the game alone. My words were... "we won... we won... game over..... yeah baby!!!

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Sitting in upper deck of same end-zone two rows from back wall surrounded by Titan fans. I floated out of there!

Last edited:

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
Sadly, I didn't know what a Super Bowl was when I was 7 :(
f_07d7d4d747.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
In my living room with a houseful. There weren't words coming out of my mouth at first - just a bunch of yelling. Then I remember pacing back and forth just saying, "FUCK YEAH! FUCK YEAH! FUCK YEAH! FUCK YEAH! FUCK YEAH! FUCK YEAH! FUCK YEAH! FUCK YEAH! YESSSSSSS! FUCK YEAH! FUCK YEAH! FUCK YEAH! FUCK YEAH! FUCK YEAH! FUCK YEAH! FUCK YEAH! FUCK YEAH!" Then I think I said FUCK YEAH a few more times. Pretty sure that's all I was saying. I even said that to my dad when I called him on the phone. You have to understand that I NEVER cuss around my dad. His response? Fuck yeah!

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Was close to tears ... on my feet ... in front of my TV ... arms raised in TRIUMPH !!

STICK THAT IN YOUR MO FISHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
My first word was a very big "YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ozoneranger

Rookie
Lake Tahoe with our besties- none of them Ram fans. Lots of drinking going on. When it ended I sang, "We Are The Champions" with a sheep inflection.

The next morning, my friend- a 49er\Raider hybrid fan- said this: "Jeff, I had the weirdest dream last night....the Rams won the Super Bowl."

It was classic.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
When it ended I sang, "We Are The Champions" with a sheep inflection.
What's it gonna take for you to do that again on video and upload it to YouTube?