Where have you been? (As in visited)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
Most states in the US

Jamaica
Bahamas
St Thomas
Germany
India

Next year
Africa
Brazil
Iceland

…..

Legend
I’ve been to a lot of places but a couple of you have been to ALOT OF DAMN PLACES.

Great memories for me include Puerto Rico for work and Turkey for vacation. Did Paris and Euro Disney on a budget complete with campgrounds and a US Army pup tent.

Luxembourg and Switzerland made a huge impression for being so clean and orderly. Lived in Germany for 7 years but never made it down to Italy. Really man? You missed that? My grandpa and grandma were from there so that was weird that I never went.

Paradise Island in Bahamas was a great summer while working on Atlantis Resort.

Bucket list is Italy and Alaska

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
basically using humor to hide that fact that i aint been nowhere lol

London
Jamaica
Bermuda
St. Louis
Canadian side of Niagra Falls ( well both sides actually)
Every state in New England and down to Florida
Hawaii
What was your impression of Bermuda?

bluecoconuts

Legend
California, Oregon, Washington, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, Texass, Hawaii, Alaska, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Ohio, New York, Kentucky, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, Florida, Georgia, Nevada, Utah, Louisiana, Alabama, Pennsylvania, Virginia, DC, Canada, Mexico, Ireland, England, Wales, Scotland, France, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Australia, Austria, Italy, Greece, Norway, Netherlands, Finland, Sweden, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Egypt, Somalia, Israel, Niger, Djibouti, Kuwait, UAE, Qatar, Iraq, Afghanistan, India, China, Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Nepal, Colombia, Bolivia, Brazil, Peru... And I think there is like 2 or 3 others. I've been more places than I thought.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Cuzco-Lima, Peru

Meant ‘Pisco’.

As for where I’ve lived:
San Diego
Bloomington, Mn
Tucson Az.
San Mateo, Belmont, Ca.
Cape May, NJ
Alexandria, Va.
Seattle, Wa.
Elizabeth City, NC
San Bruno, Ca.
Sacramento, Citrus Heights, Ca.
Benicia, Suisun, Ca.
Rocklin, Ca.

Been to a bunch of states, but not like some of you guys.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
California, Oregon, Washington, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, Texass, Hawaii, Alaska, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Ohio, New York, Kentucky, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, Florida, Georgia, Nevada, Utah, Louisiana, Alabama, Pennsylvania, Virginia, DC, Canada, Mexico, Ireland, England, Wales, Scotland, France, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Australia, Austria, Italy, Greece, Norway, Netherlands, Finland, Sweden, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Egypt, Somalia, Israel, Niger, Djibouti, Kuwait, UAE, Qatar, Iraq, Afghanistan, India, China, Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Nepal, Colombia, Bolivia, Brazil, Peru... And I think there is like 2 or 3 others. I've been more places than I thought.

Are you on the run, or what?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Most of the states - lived in 3; Several areas of Mexico; Panama, Bahamas, Canada.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I have been to USA, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Croatia, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Ireland. All over the UK obviously. Sounds a lot but most of these places are max 3 hour flights away so a lot have been long weekends or whatever.

My list still has Canada, Russia, Australia, Poland, Scandinavia and Japan.

I also want to go to a few more places in the States, New Orleans, Chicago and Seattle for example. I also want to go back to Vegas without my old man in tow... plus a visit to LA when the new stadium opens is a must.

Good idea for a thread. If anyone ever visits europe give me a shout and I can make recommendations. And if you come to scotland I can get you onto some great golf courses.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Delft, Holland
Bruges, Belgium
Seville, Madrid Spain
Mallorca
London, Glasgow
Paris
Dahran, Saudi Arabia
Bahrain
All over Germany, East Berlin
Innsbruk, Austria
China
Toronto and Vancouver, Canada
Mexico
Bahamas
All over Turkey - from Istanbul to Adana to Diyabakir to Sinop to Ankara. Great country.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Some of you guys are so well travelled - I'm so jealous.

I have kids.

Wales, England, Ireland, France, Italy, Switzerland, Yugoslavia (now Slovenia), Austria, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Malta, Gran Canaria, Hong Kong, all over China, all over Cambodia, Thailand

I have many places that I want t go though!

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Some of you guys are so well travelled - I'm so jealous.

I have kids.

Wales, England, Ireland, France, Italy, Switzerland, Yugoslavia (now Slovenia), Austria, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Malta, Gran Canaria, Hong Kong, all over China, all over Cambodia, Thailand

I have many places that I want t go though!
Ireland? Who’s jealous now?
<————

You’ve been to heaven on earth, lad!

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Netherlands - Rotterdam and Amsterdam
Norway - North to South cruise via various towns and cities
Portugal - Lisbon (England fc away game)
Spain - Barcelona, Girona and Valencia
Morroco - Marrakech and the Atlas Mountains
Italy - Rome, Florence, Siena, Venice and Tuscany
Turkey - Istanbul
New Zealand - Christchurch, Dunedin, Wellington and Napier
Australia - Sydney, Melbourne, Moss Vale, Blue Mountains and Hunter Valley
Canada - Toronto and Ontario in general
US - New York, Seattle, San Francisco, Yellowstone, Yosemite, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon

Plenty more to tick off in the future though, including LA this November!

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
@VegasRam - How was In Bruges? Always wanted to travel there.

I was there 45 years ago, when I was living in Holland (Delft), and it was very cool, but one of its charming features are the canals, which I was pretty used to after living in Delft for a year.
Coincidentally, my wife and sister just went to Bruges for a week, and loved it. it's up near the coast which is cool as well.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I've been to almost every state. I was born in Orlando FL but I grew up in Hawaii (Pearl City, Oahu). Then came back to the Mainland around HS age.

I've been to all the main islands of Hawaii that everyone really knows... there are 8 main ones. But I've also been to many Hawaiian islands that are not well known. There are way over 100 islands there.

So I hate cold weather. Hate really isn't even strong enough a word for it. I simply will not go to places that are cold because I would be miserable. I've tried it a few times... it fucking blows. So, my travels are almost always to places where lizards thrive.

Mexico... I've been all over Mexico. From border towns to the tourist cities.

Central America... Costa Rica and Nicaragua.

My main travels have been to the Caribbean. Sometimes on my boat and sometimes not.

Jamaica
Virgin Islands
PR
DR
Haiti
Cuba

But I'm an expert in the Bahamian islands. Especially the Abacos. I like the tiny little islands there... mostly non tourist destinations.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've been to almost every state. I was born in Orlando FL but I grew up in Hawaii (Pearl City, Oahu). Then came back to the Mainland around HS age.

I've been to all the main islands of Hawaii that everyone really knows... there are 8 main ones. But I've also been to many Hawaiian islands that are not well known. There are way over 100 islands there.

So I hate cold weather. Hate really isn't even strong enough a word for it. I simply will not go to places that are cold because I would be miserable. I've tried it a few times... it fucking blows. So, my travels are almost always to places where lizards thrive.

Mexico... I've been all over Mexico. From border towns to the tourist cities.

Central America... Costa Rica and Nicaragua.

My main travels have been to the Caribbean. Sometimes on my boat and sometimes not.

Jamaica
Virgin Islands
PR
DR
Haiti
Cuba

But I'm an expert in the Bahamian islands. Especially the Abacos. I like the tiny little islands there... mostly non tourist destinations.
Sell this guy yur snowblower, den-the-coach! Starting for three months in upstate New York in November would be a nice vacation, while you stay at his place in Key West!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I spent 9 months hitchhiking all over the US with a friend after I got out of HS. We hit

Additionally I have travelled for work or fun.

38 states is my total. And it's rare that I meet someone who has been to more. A couple of you guys here have topped me.

Also Canada several places (highly recommend visiting Montreal especially)
Jamaica 5 times
Bahamas once
Mexico 4 times