Where have you been? (As in visited)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Wherever they permit me to travel & carry a firearm.

You'll love TN. Might get open carry soon. Otherwise,
Open carry is not legal in the state of Tennessee unless you have a Tennessee Handgun Carry Permit. Even with a permit, it is not common unless you are in rural areas.
Open carrying a loaded handgun is a vehicle is legal for those with or without a Tennessee Handgun Carry Permit.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
You'll love TN. Might get open carry soon. Otherwise,
Open carry is not legal in the state of Tennessee unless you have a Tennessee Handgun Carry Permit. Even with a permit, it is not common unless you are in rural areas.
Open carrying a loaded handgun is a vehicle is legal for those with or without a Tennessee Handgun Carry Permit.
Concealed Carry Reciprocity Map & Gun Laws

Due to my current status in FL. Tn says Yes, Permitless Carry (y):giggle:

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Beta is comin' for your guns! But don't worry, you can see him comin' on his skatebaoard. :ROFLMAO:
I am a retired state law enforcement officer for 30 yrs. I know of no fellow LEO who would do follow Beto's orders as he is suggesting in his gun confiscation goal. He is not very sharp as a politician. He should do like the rest of his fellow politicians.....continue to plan on gun confiscation but lie & say you will not.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For our honeymoon, the wife and I spent 2 weeks in an over water bungalow in Bora Bora. That’s all I can add here