What’s up with the Rams Logo?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rambone

UDFA
Is the official logo now this…?

los-angeles-rams-logo.jpg

....or this...?

St_Louis_Rams.jpg

I see the first one being worn by Fisher, coaches and players now but not on Sundays.

Kinda confusing or is it just me?

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
The first one is a throwback logo, and the second one is the official logo

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Like Kill said, but i also was wondering why they rock the throw back logo so much. I allways see them wearing it on there polos.

Alan

Legend
The first one looks like something you'd see in a Tim Burton movie.
Cultfinder-EP.jpg

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
they need to make the official switch back to the vintage. we could use a little change. the blue and gold has brought nothing but grief

rambone

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks Kill, makes sense its just the throwback look to change things up. I prefer the second but only because its the only logo I've ever known the Rams to have.

jjab360

Legend
It's a sign that the Rams are coming back to Los Angeles.. Rumors have it that they will announce it during the Super Bowl commercials!
Lol. More like signs of a uniform change to come in the near future.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I think the throwback logo is terrible. The new-er one is ok, but I think it's time for something new.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Blue and light chrome.

Give a fresh look that can still be classic. The kids and the old farts would love it.