What's on your menu? NFC Championship Menu GDT.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I'm going over to my dad's house, where my uncle (a Saints fan) is cooking some ribs that he swears end up like bacon, Freedom fries, French dip (I don't think I can call it a Freedom dip, made from some prime rib they made yesterday), and pizza rolls for the kids.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm gonna nuke up some Goff Pockets and hope the protection holds up today
images.jpg

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good to see you around, Dag! I probably won't eat anything until after the game. I'll be too focused on the game and too nervous to eat anything. Stuffed poblano peppers are outstanding, and I love hot wings. Unfortunately, as I've gotten older, my stomach has turned to crap. Hot wings give me all sorts of trouble. I still love the suckers, so I eat them every once in awhile knowing the hell that the next day will be. Anyways, I'm digressing.

Good to see you counselor. Hope all is well. Just a suggestion on stomach which I turned to in my 40's is I started taking probiotics. I had major problems with ulcers, believe it or not, due to sinus drainage and the bad bacteria in it. The medical establishment had me eating Zantec like candy which only treated the symptoms. Every individual is different, but probiotics did the trick for me, and worked practically immediately. I am of the ilk that they need to be refrigerated. I order mine online and make sure they are shipped with an ice pack and have at least 2 day shipping. Gotta keep those good bacteria critters living. :cool: I've digressed here too. lol See ya in the victory thread my friend..
:cheers:

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Bloody Marys. There will be a carrot in each one, which serves as the solid food to get me through the game looool. Gonna go out and eat afterwards and won't be driving <hic!> so good luck today all, be safe, and enjoy what may be our 4th trip to the Super Bowl! (y)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Simple here and not really changing it up much.

Hot wings
Chili
Lil Smokies
Cheese Dip
This time though, I'm doing some stuffed Poblano peppers..

Since we playing the Cajuns I've kicked up the heat in everything to exceed any of theirs.. Reapers and Jays Ghost active for sure. They can't top us.. Nor do they want to... lol

Most is done and in Crock pans waiting to be heated up until later today. Cheese dip left to do. That said, I'll try and get some pics up. These Poblano's are awesome. :cool: Oh yeah.. Over a case of Mich Ultra and some Tito for shots when we score. it's a 1.75 bottle so hopefully have enough. lol

Post your menu if you wish. I can give my recipes, but if I do you'll slap your mother and say.... damn that's too simple.. lol Peace my friends.

:cheers::cheers::cheers:
How's it going Dags.

I am oddly enough doing Fondue. And no I'm not gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that of course. I have chucks of sirloin, sockeye salmon, and Ahi, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, baby carrots, avocado, apple, mango, baquette, and a spiced beef broth I made.

One of the things my wife and I like about this is that we can put the pot right on the table in front of the TV and graze without missing a play. Oh... and it's healthy and tasty.

But not to worry. To offset this healthy stuff, I will have my smoker going from about half time on. I have thinly sliced strips of tri-tip marinating three different ways along with some steaks marinating in my teriyaki sauce. The three jerky marinades are my steak seasoning, a ginger brown sugar mix, and a brown sugar/scorpion chili blend that is going to be insanely hot.

I haven't decided on beverage yet. I may just go for beer. I have some Pacifico, Laguinitas IPA, Bear Republic Racer X, and of course a full bar so.... Looks like a game time decision. Right now I'm drinking a Bebida de Sabila aloe vera drink. I'm going to guess it's not really as healthy as it may sound but it's pretty tasty.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How's it going Dags.

I am oddly enough doing Fondue. And no I'm not gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that of course. I have chucks of sirloin, sockeye salmon, and Ahi, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, baby carrots, avocado, apple, mango, baquette, and a spiced beef broth I made.

One of the things my wife and I like about this is that we can put the pot right on the table in front of the TV and graze without missing a play. Oh... and it's healthy and tasty.

But not to worry. To offset this healthy stuff, I will have my smoker going from about half time on. I have thinly sliced strips of tri-tip marinating three different ways along with some steaks marinating in my teriyaki sauce. The three jerky marinades are my steak seasoning, a ginger brown sugar mix, and a brown sugar/scorpion chili blend that is going to be insanely hot.

I haven't decided on beverage yet. I may just go for beer. I have some Pacifico, Laguinitas IPA, Bear Republic Racer X, and of course a full bar so.... Looks like a game time decision. Right now I'm drinking a Bebida de Sabila aloe vera drink. I'm going to guess it's not really as healthy as it may sound but it's pretty tasty.
RamFan503 is my favorite food snob!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Buncha fancy boys.

Pizza. Copious amounts of pizza.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I’m making bratwurst chilli and tamale dip today.

Not the fanciest of spreads, but my favorite.

Damn CGI, now you have me kicking myself in the arse.. I haven't made bratwurst chilli in awhile. Do you cook your bratwurst before adding it or cook it in chilli? I've always half way to 3/4 cooked my links then added. Gotta have some of those juices in chilli. Sounds good though. My stuff is pretty simple too. Sometimes the best foods are the simplest. :cool:

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Award winning chili, bruscheta and feta dip, crock pot apple pie, home made salsa And chips.
Sam Adams Cold Snap, Budweiser Jim Beam, and Jim Beam vanilla and come shooters and candy cane vodka and kaluha shooters.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Girls just got home from Costco. Poppers and wings in the oven. Chips and salsa from Primos too.

Steak tacos at halftime!

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
20190120_115842.jpg
But first, liverwurst on rye for my dad and me.

THEN the tacos for dinner.

LET'S GO RAMS!!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Damn CGI, now you have me kicking myself in the arse.. I haven't made bratwurst chilli in awhile. Do you cook your bratwurst before adding it or cook it in chilli? I've always half way to 3/4 cooked my links then added. Gotta have some of those juices in chilli. Sounds good though. My stuff is pretty simple too. Sometimes the best foods are the simplest. :cool:

I de-skin my brats and mix in skillet with ground beef. Simmer with onion. Add to the chilli pot once cooked up.

I like the blend with hamburger like that.

(y)

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
How's it going Dags.

Hola my friend. Hope all is well. That is a damn good idea of having the pot on the table. :cool: I should try that with the 3 section crock pot buffet I have. But alas, I'm afraid Mojo the cat would want his share by jumping up. lolol. Sounds like you have quite the spread going on all day. That's what I love about football. Football, beer/booze, and food. > Great to be an American. See ya in the victory thread. :cool: