What we can learn from Case Keenum's star turn and what's next

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Case is this years brcok osweiller

I like the guy I’ve always said I like the guy he is a scrappy gutsy player and I hope he gets a fuckload of money

But he is what he is a back up QB who got put on a good team

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Who do you get if you combine the hard-working grit and determination of Case Keenum....with the arm and build of JaMarcus Russell?

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What are you going to call him next year when he's still starting?
:D
Case Keenum ... that’s his name right.

If he stays at minn .. which seems to be the perfect team system whatever then he could have a good year .. if he pulls a brock and goes elsewhere .. good old case returns

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
.. if he ....goes elsewhere .. good old Case returns
So you really think he's going to go play for a offensive mind like Fisher and Rob Boras with no offensive line?

Not bloody likely mate! :D

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
What can we learn from Keenum ??? Not a freakin' thing...He's playing very well, but there isn't anything the Rams can look at and say, wow, we need to do this 'cause it's workring for Keenum and the Vikes...They know what to do..

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Case Keenum.....funny too, cause this is the guy we saw at Houston and figured he could help....truly Fisher's offense is a nightmare.

Case Keenum.....man I gave him crap....I figured a lil too slowly that it was Boras....Boudreau...and Weinke...

BTW, I don't consider Brady to be "elite".
I'm curious, who would you consider "elite"? Didn't think much of Brady in 2002....he's a different monster now...So is Russell Wilson.
Bradford went 8-8 with this same Vikings team.
O-line totally rebuilt....
Nope. The Offensive line is completely redone.
thanks for this....Les gets all crazy when his credits reach $200,000
Case is keeping pace with the guy everyone thinks is Da Gawd.
tenor.gif

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Keenum has earned this!!^^^

If Greg the Leg makes his kicks the last 2 seasons Keenum would have had a winning record.

—- Mist disgusting thing was 2 years ago against Rams Baltimore.

Fisher was a PIECE of crap !! Let Keenum fumble the ball when he was
Totally out of it. How The NFL got away with that.

The control freak would not even let his trainer on the field.

The fact is Case should have been 5-4 last season at the least. He played ball control & the defense would wear out at the end.

You can’t ask him to comeback on a last drive to win it.

Goff never won a game when he replaced Keenum.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
What can we learn from Keenum ??? Not a freakin' thing...He's playing very well, but there isn't anything the Rams can look at and say, wow, we need to do this 'cause it's workring for Keenum and the Vikes...They know what to do..
So you have not learned a THING about football in general from the Case Keenum situation?

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
If Greg the Leg makes his kicks the last 2 seasons Keenum would have had a winning record.

The fact is Case should have been 5-4 last season at the least. He played ball control & the defense would wear out at the end.

Plus the offensive line was a joke.
Barnes was soft especially in pass protection.
Whitworth instead of Robinson LMAO.
Boras. Really?
And of course Fisher. :D

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Plus the offensive line was a joke.
Barnes was soft especially in pass protection.
Whitworth instead of Robinson LMAO.
Boras. Really?
And of course Fisher. :D

Watkins who just stepped up on his catch against the Saints.

Woods who is now injured. Copper Kupp.

Tavon who was signed to be the 1 WR only has 7 catches & P. Copper is the punt & kick returner.

New TE’s as well over Lance Kendrick.

BTW - I question if Goff is better than Case ?

Goff for sure has the most upside being only 22.
Jared does not extend plays as well.

Last edited:

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Case is this years brcok osweiller

I like the guy I’ve always said I like the guy he is a scrappy gutsy player and I hope he gets a fuckload of money

But he is what he is a back up QB who got put on a good team
One question. How did Case do compared to Goff on the Rams last year? Just wondering.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One question. How did Case do compared to Goff on the Rams last year? Just wondering.
He won more games .... but Case was flat out awful ... if it was for the Defense making a couple game ending plays ... we may have won 2 games ...

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
He won more games .... but Case was flat out awful ... if it was for the Defense making a couple game ending plays ... we may have won 2 games ...
So then that would have made Goff terrible last year. Because Case beat him in every single category throwing the ball last year. So, I could say Goff is a back up player that made it onto a good team this year. After all, the Rams are not the same team they were last year.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Keenum led the rams to 0 points against the worst defense in the league. Nuff said

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So then that would have made Goff terrible last year. Because Case beat him in every single category throwing the ball last year. So, I could say Goff is a back up player that made it onto a good team this year. After all, the Rams are not the same team they were last year.
Goff was a a 1st round draft pick now that doesn’t make instantly a hall famer ... but goff is in his second season after pretty much being thrown to the wolves last .. come back when they hang up thief cleats and we can discuss who the better QB ...

Plus your question wasn’t who was the better QB last year your question was how did Case look