What the Panther fans are saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
That's updated. They said several times during that game that Houston had the #1 defense.

Anonymous

El Juggernauto said:
That's updated. They said several times during that game that Houston had the #1 defense.

Scoring D is what really matters, Carolina is 2nd in that respect, Houston is 28th.

When they faced NY the Giants were the top ranked offense . Still managed a shut out.

Adrian Peterson has never hit the century mark vs Carolina. Marshawn Lynch mustered 43 yards on 17 carries. Neither saw the end zone.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Joat said:
El Juggernauto said:

Scoring D is what really matters, Carolina is 2nd in that respect, Houston is 28th.

When they faced NY the Giants were the top ranked offense . Still managed a shut out.

Adrian Peterson has never hit the century mark vs Carolina. Marshawn Lynch mustered 43 yards on 17 carries. Neither saw the end zone.

When? When weren't the Broncos #1?

Peterson ran for 62 yards on 10 carries. Minnesota allowing Cassel to throw is what stopped Peterson.

Carolina has a tough defense but they can be thrown on...just gotta protect the QB. And you can run on them too.

Houston was right around #14 in scoring defense going into the Rams game.

iced

Joat said:
El Juggernauto said:

No, they weren't... Eli Manning has in fact led in turnovers from the get go and never relinquished the lead.

However, the giants haven't played a good pass D at all (outside of KC).

Giants played:
cowboys
vikings
panthers
chiefs
eagles
bears (tillman out, lost melton)

Eli manning has had shaky receivers, bad decisions, bad route running/miscommunications with his receivers, no running game...

almost sounds like something similar weeks 3-4, right?

Anonymous

jrry32 said:
Joat said:
El Juggernauto said:

Peterson ran for 62 yards on 10 carries. Minnesota allowing Cassel to throw is what stopped Peterson.

Carolina has a tough defense but they can be thrown on...just gotta protect the QB. And you can run on them too.

Peterson was shut down. Half his total yards came on 1 run. Minny's only TD came against our back ups.

Yes, you can throw against our CB's if you have time in the pocket, but scoring has proven to be a bit tougher. I have full confidence that we'll shut your run game down, it'll be on Bradford to win through the air.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Joat said:
jrry32 said:
Joat said:
El Juggernauto said:

Peterson was shut down. Half his total yards came on 1 run. Minny's only TD came against our back ups.

Yes, you can throw against our CB's if you have time in the pocket, but scoring has proven to be a bit tougher. I have full confidence that we'll shut your run game down, it'll be on Bradford to win through the air.

Ok, so nobody's going to run in this game. Very interesting.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
They seem snobby. It's one thing I can't stand is snobby fans posting on the forum.

Too much damn over-analyzing, it's a football game anything can happen.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
The only position I would give you guys over ours is RB and Secondary. I think our D line is one of the best in the league. You got Luke...who I believe to be the best hands down MLB in the game, but ours is pretty damn good too, and very underrated. I would overall say our LB corp is a push. TE...Olson is great, but we have a solid double threat with Kendrick's and Cook. QB....who the hell knows. Both have looked great and both have sucked. I think it's going to be a good game. But for any of y'all to think you got it in the bag is just dumb.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Joat said:

That's who Peterson is. He was not shutdown by your defense. He was shutdown by his team...that's what happens when you have a guy like Cassel at QB.

Peterson has always been a guy that tends to rip off big plays after getting contained. He had 62 yards on 10 carries. Minnesota stopped him...not Carolina.

I would check your confidence. I wouldn't have full confidence in anything.

I don't see you guys shutting down Stacy. Think he'll go for 70 to 80 yards and around 4ish yards per carry if given the carries.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
El Juggernauto said:
The only position I would give you guys over ours is RB and Secondary. I think our D line is one of the best in the league. You got Luke...who I believe to be the best hands down MLB in the game, but ours is pretty damn good too, and very underrated. I would overall say our LB corp is a push. TE...Olson is great, but we have a solid double threat with Kendrick's and Cook. QB....who the hell knows. Both have looked great and both have sucked. I think it's going to be a good game. But for any of y'all to think you got it in the bag is just dumb.

This is how I'd call it:
QB - Push
HB/FB - Carolina
WR/TE - Push
OL - Push
DL - Push
LB - Carolina
DB - Rams

K/P - Rams
ST - Carolina

I think it's a pretty even game...which means nothing. Both teams are inconsistent. This could be a blowout either way or a close game...no idea what to expect.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Joat said:
El Juggernauto said:

Alright, I'm glad you're proud you stopped the one demensionsal Vikings and the amazing NY Giants. Those teams are world beaters. Something you're missing is the style of offense the Rams have used the last two weeks compared to the first 4. First four weeks the Rams used spread formations with next to no success in the running game, Richardson was our RB. It was fairly successful week 1, late success in ATL, and no success the next 2 games . Terrible growing pains and a drastic change was needed. Fisher wanted to run the ball more... sooo

Rams completely changed their approach the last two weeks. They named Stacy as the starting RB and started using a bunch of 2-3 TE sets and pounding the rock. The offense looked way better all around better and it's tough to defend. Your defense will have its hands full this week. Bradford may be having the best season of any QB you've played so far, yes better than Wilson. 11 TD's 3 INT's (off deflections) and a 90 QBR. I think you're catching the Rams at the wrong time. This team has new life. Stacy is stepping up BIG. Consistently broke and slipped tackles all game last week, including making Watt look pedestrian on more than 1 occasion.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
jrry32 said:
El Juggernauto said:

This is how I'd call it:
QB - Push
HB/FB - Carolina
WR/TE - Push
OL - Push
DL - Push
LB - Carolina
DB - Rams

K/P - Rams
ST - Carolina

I think it's a pretty even game...which means nothing. Both teams are inconsistent. This could be a blowout either way or a close game...no idea what to expect.

I think Sam is the better QB, but it depends on how Cam plays.

I also think the Rams are better overall @ TE and LB in terms of starters and depth.

But everything else I agree with.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Angry Ram said:
jrry32 said:
El Juggernauto said:

This is how I'd call it:
QB - Push
HB/FB - Carolina
WR/TE - Push
OL - Push
DL - Push
LB - Carolina
DB - Rams

K/P - Rams
ST - Carolina

I think Sam is the better QB, but it depends on how Cam plays.

I also think the Rams are better overall @ TE and LB in terms of starters and depth.

But everything else I agree with.

Sam is playing better right now but you never know when Cam will have one of those games...or Sam will have one of those games(on the other end of the spectrum).

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Joat said:
jrry32 said:
Joat said:
El Juggernauto said:

We'll see.

Anonymous

jrry32 said:
El Juggernauto said:

This is how I'd call it:
QB - Push
HB/FB - Carolina
WR/TE - Push
OL - Push
DL - Push
LB - Carolina
DB - Rams

K/P - Rams
ST - Carolina

I agree the teams are inconsistent and there's no way to know what to expect, but I disagree with a couple ranking. I think our DL is better and deeper. I'd give you the upper hand in CB's, but out S's have been damn good this year.

There's a reason we're the #1 overall D and 2nd scoring D.

I don't know who your K or P are, but Gano is perfect on the year and rarely allows kick returns and the punter Nortman has been very good too. Our only issue this year has been on offense.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Ramhusker said:
I'm going out on a limb right now and saying our D stands up this week and shuts their run down cold!

I like your styler Mr. Husker!