What Lions Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Those Lions' articles and forums are from the Detroit Free Press, but might as well be called "DET Today" and LionStalk.

Don't think Matt Patricia and Matthew Stafford are the right fit for each other. One of them will be gone next year or the year after.

Q729

Legend
Screenshot_2018-11-26 Pride of Detroit on Twitter.png

:cheers:

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
This has trap game written all over it. Rams better come to play. Every team is gonna try to knock them off their pedestal

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can other teams stop stealing our coaches? At minimum, stay the fuck away from Aaron Kromer.

James Otto

Starter

Wow, listening to Cooter was painful. He seems totally clueless, like playing the Roulette wheel with his offense.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Wow, listening to Cooter was painful. He seems totally clueless, like playing the Roulette wheel with his offense.

It wasn’t that long ago that he was considered a top coaching candidate :rolllaugh:

Rainram

Starter
Can other teams stop stealing our coaches? At minimum, stay the freak away from Aaron Kromer.

Agree on Kromer.

I also wonder a little bit why some of these guys leave. Don’t get me wrong, I understand the ambition.

But the flip side of that coin is: you can stay as a position coach/coordinator for a successful franchise, probably get a raise out of them, not up-root your family, have a little less stress, and aren’t tasked with turning around sinking ships like Cleveland, Buffalo, Detroit, etc. Why leave for those gigs.

I hated seeing Matt Lefleur leave. But I wonder if he’s loving life right now?

How about all of Belichick’s guys. How many of them flamed out terribly? While they could’ve stayed in a comfy, reliable, successfull spot.

Guys like Dick Lebeau and Dante Scarnecchia come to mind as guys I’d rather be, as opposed to Romeo Crennel and Eric Mangini.

...I just wonder sometimes...

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Can other teams stop stealing our coaches? At minimum, stay the freak away from Aaron Kromer.

This is where McVay is always willing to give his assistants opportunities. Shane Waldron if he wants to call plays more than likely will be allowed to leave, even though he's under contract and the Rams could block him, much like they could have blocked Matt LaFleur from going to Tennessee.

Quite frankly, I would be shocked if the Lions hired Waldron as IMO, they might want to get someone with more experience, for example, if Dirk Koetter is let go in Tampa or Freddie Kitchens in Cleveland is making a name for himself and when they hire an offensive Head Coach some team because of his success will more than likely hire as an OC.

As for the Rams, if Senior Offensive Assistant Jedd Fisch does not get a college gig, he's waiting in the wings for more responsibility and could replace Waldron, but the untouchable is Kromer as long as they leave him alone I believe McVay can find who he needs in other areas.