What is our current salary cap for 2024?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anybody know what the projected draft class picks I scheduled to take away from the cap?
Not necessarily the draft class you suggested but I'd guess somewhere between 5-6 mill.
As of right now the lowest salaries on the 51 are league minimum guys who will be replaced by those rookie deals
Last year #19 pick was Deonte Banks who's 2023 cap hit was 2.5 mill, the Rams pick (provided they keep it) would likely be 10-12% higher at worst

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
He probably won’t hit the open market, but Antoine Winfield would be my top target in free agency this year.
That would be homerun, unfortunately, he may be the best Safety in the league and the Bucs would be utter fools to let him walk without at least slapping the tag on him. That said, they also have a decision looming on Baker, who could also get the franchise tag. If Winfield hits the market, restructure whomever you need, this guys a dude you need in your secondary today.