What Grade Do The Rams Get For This Draft?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I must preface what i just posted .... we HAVE to keep Goff healthy. the worst area of depth we have is at QB .. like most teams. .. but after Goff ... the talent drop is significant

My nickname for Bradford was 'stretcher', ... because he was always on one. My nickname for Goff is 'Timex', because he takes a licking and keeps on ticking. Still, I was a bit surprised with all our picks we didn't grab Mannion's eventual replacement being he becomes a free agent following the season.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I don’t grade drafts anymore but if I had to guess I’d say in 5 years we will look back and see this as a D.

Lots of role players and maybe no starters let alone pro bowlers. More help is with depth now players.

But we will see.
So don't you have to include the 3 players we traded for as part of this draft, seeing as they used draft capital to aquire them? I mean, there are 3 pro bowlers in this draft. That's pretty good draft. And that is including Watkins leaving.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I can understand your frustration on some of the ones you wanted, besides Griffin, the others you mentioned weren't drafted as high as most of sideline GM's thought they would go. So maybe that's why they get paid and we don't. But Griffin really hurts, especially with him going to Seattle and having to watch him and his story being paraded around, driving that knife deeper in.
There's a while other side to we are not the ones who have to cut him if he fails either