What Cowboys Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Rams fans are good winners and classy people (for the most part) and I mean that sincerely. I was on the packed metro train last night after the game and we didn't rub it in the Cowboys fans faces. No chants of "who's house" or "mama don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys", just a mutual respect. You could tell they were crushed. I had one guy tell me we better win the superbowl now. Unlike the Bills fans or Eagles fans on the metro, being completely obnoxious fans doing chants and songs and acting like they haven't been there before. Cowboys fans were actually pretty nice people and I had no hassles or problems being around a ton of them. Scoreboard Rams!. That's all that matters.

Rams fans know the pain of losing, all too well.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Peters, from all appearances, is a stupid player.
You can get away with being a dope if you're playing very well. He continually gets beaten in man and can't seem maintain discipline in zone.
Hopefully the Rams can find a way to make it make sense money wise to get rid of him this offseason.
lso, with the way Peters has played this year, I think we can get him at a reduced rate. He's simply NOT going to go for the top tier the way he may have if he'd been available last off-season.

The below is how I feel about Peters...
At this point, I would gauge Peters' trade value. I'm tired of his selfish freelancing, I'm tired of him taking plays off, and I'm tired of him picking and choosing when to tackle.

Of a few things I fear about this upcoming game, he is near the top of the list.

His grudge against Payton could very easily manifest itself in him trying to prove Payton wrong and - in the process - get burned very, very badly.

If Phillips has any notion of having him cover Thomas, he (Phillips) needs to get that out of his head immediately!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The below is how I feel about Peters...

Of a few things I fear about this upcoming game, he is near the top of the list.

His grudge against Payton could very easily manifest itself in him trying to prove Payton wrong and - in the process - get burned very, very badly.

If Phillips has any notion of having him cover Thomas, he (Phillips) needs to get that out of his head immediately!

I think Wade learned his lesson there. My guess is if we go M2M, we'll have Talib shadow Thomas and Peters handle the #2 WR (generally Ginn or Smith).

Liberator

Pro Bowler

It could also do the opposite, right? The team clearly used the disrespect they got from the media/Cowboys to their advantage on Saturday I have no doubts they can do the same here.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I'm surprised the floor didn't give way. :shocked:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycxrZeiaG64

Watched this again all the way through:

(1) what's with the stain on the wall? Paint isn't expensive.
(2) sharing a lollipop? Gross.
(3) are they waving their arms over and over again to get rid of the smell? Are they anti-deodorant?
(4) the clock on the wall is stopped at 8:40
(5) What's with the girl wearing the mask?
(6) Poor guy on the couch

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Peters may be a bit thugest and mouthy but two things are clear to me; he is a prideful man and a talented player when he wants to be. I look for him to play very well Sunday and I still hope they double Thomas.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life

(3) are they waving their arms over and over again to get rid of the smell? Are they anti-deodorant?
how about that ceiling? looks like its going to fall on that guy's head lol

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Here's one Cowboy fan's point of view about his experience at the game. Pretty damn funny.
****************************************************************************************
https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2019/1/13/18180999/rams-cowboys-la-coliseum-divisional-round-playoffs

Weed, Trolls, and Not a Cowboyrita to Be Found: What I Saw at the L.A. Coliseum
Cowboys-Rams wasn’t much of a spectacle, but the scene at the Coliseum was a sight to behold
By Bryan Curtis

1081681562.jpg.0.jpg

Photo by Harry How/Getty Images

I don’t have anything to say about the sorry-ass Cowboys, who Saturday night produced one of the classic meltdowns of the Jason Garrett “era.”

I do have something to say about my experience at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. It was incredible. I was part of one of those weird, nervy, borderline lawless wrestling-style crowds where you feel like everyone is in it together, even as they’re trying to fight each other. Long after I drag Cowboys-Rams (which Los Angeles won, 30-22) into my mental recycling bin, I’ll still think about the magic of the night.

First off, I missed my uncle, Rod. He’s a Cowboys season-ticket holder, and we went to last week’s game against the Seahawks together. Rod and I have our rituals down pat. If the Cowboys are trailing at halftime, we switch seats and drink a Cowboyrita (pink-and-yellow-swirl variety). If the Cowboys are leading at halftime, we don’t switch seats. We still drink the Cowboyrita.

Last week, as we were driving to the tailgate in Arlington, Rod was coughing like he was going to die. He said he had allergies. He vowed not to drink any beer at the tailgate. After we parked, Rod took a single sip of Bud Light. The change that came over his face was like a combination of Popeye and Benjamin Button. Rod began smiling from ear to ear, and he didn’t cough for the next four hours. Other than Dak Prescott’s scramble on third-and-14, it was the play of the game.

Rod couldn’t find a dog-sitter this week, so I had to go to Cowboys-Rams solo. I got off the freeway and turned onto Figueroa Street. On Figueroa, there’s a series of places that offer semiofficial Coliseum parking: fix-it shops, strip malls, driveways. I rolled down my window and asked the first lot attendant how much a space cost. He said $150.

The second lot had a sign saying spaces cost $100. I drove a few more blocks and found a lady who said she was charging $80, and that included a gated lot and a private security man. I figured that was a good deal.

The Coliseum is the Rams’ temporary stadium until they build a new one in Inglewood. It is miraculous, because it feels like something organic has accidentally happened within the corporate NFL. There are religious people right outside the main gate yelling, “Unbelievers and atheists, hell awaits you!”

A Rams fan who sounded like he’d had a number of Cowboyritas was pointing at a large man ahead of us. “That’s Jackie Slater from the Rams, bro,” the fan said, a touch of awe in his voice. “Jackie Slater the defensive end—oh my God.” (Slater was famously an offensive tackle.)

Sometimes you read an article about a faraway tragedy in which hundreds of people are trampled and you think, “How could that happen?” The Coliseum is how it could happen. When I got to Gate 28, there was a human mass about 30 people deep and 50 people wide pushing its way into the stadium.

Inside, a bunch of us shoved our way into the men’s room, and then, our business concluded, realized we had to shove our way out. As a unit, we had more of a push than the Cowboys’ defensive line had all night.

Tens of thousands of Cowboys fans showed up at the Coliseum on Saturday night. This is typical. At home games, you’re struck by Cowboys fans’ quietness and general lameness. On the road, you’re struck by their sheer numbers and animal loyalty. I asked somebody in the men’s room what percentage of the crowd he thought would be made up of Cowboys fans. “Seventy percent,” the guy said. “Maybe 80.”

When I got to my seat, it was clear it wasn’t quite that much. It was more like 60 percent Cowboys fans. Rams fans showed up on the later side and were pretty mild. Cowboys fans—and this will come as a big shocker—shot their wad during the pregame. It was the first time I’ve ever heard an NFL home team booed during the player introductions.

The Coliseum crowd reminded me of the wrestling crowds I was a part of in the ’80s—in the company, as it happened, of the very same Uncle Rod. The Coliseum has long rows of seats that are inaccessible to any kind of authority, so just about anything goes. There was a guy dressed as Marshawn Lynch, including the helmet and visor, who chanted “Let’s go Raiders” for the entire game. There were fights.

When a huge American flag was stretched across the field for “The Star-Spangled Banner,” a guy leaped out of the stands and ran under it. When the flag was rolled up after the song, we caught a glimpse of the scofflaw. He was an older man with a shock of white hair—almost a stockier Doc Brown from Back to the Future. He was looking at the sky yelling as the cops dragged him away.

You probably know the gist of the game. The Cowboys took a 7-3 lead, then stood by as the Rams played the Cowboys’ own trademark style of ball control. The Rams led by 13 at halftime.

I glumly thought of the Cowboyrita (or Rams equivalent) that my uncle and I would have been searching for at halftime before we executed our patented seat switch. I needn’t have worried. Because the truly amazing thing about the Coliseum is that people smoke pot in the stands.

I’m not saying you catch a whiff of pot at the Coliseum. I’m saying that, last night, Section 26L was like sticking your head in a pot campfire. It was amazing! Think about it: When was the last time you saw anyone smoke anything in the stands at a pro sporting event?

At antiseptic AT&T Stadium, you feel like you’d be tackled by cops if you thought about cigarettes. At the Coliseum, everyone just lit up—joints, cigars, everything. By the end of French Montana’s halftime performance, I felt like I’d had about five Cowboyritas.

The Cowboys woke up in the third quarter and eventually cut the Rams’ lead to eight. Cowboys fans—and this will come as another big shocker—forgot about the previous quarter-plus and started trolling the Rams fans. Probably because of our collective contact high, the trolling didn’t make a ton of sense. “Ground and pound!” a Cowboys fan next to me yelled. “Ground and pound!” This was when the Cowboys were trailing by 15 with under four minutes left.

The end of the game was appropriately messy. A Cowboys fan sitting on the aisle decided to try to fight his way out of the Coliseum. By the time I found him, his friends had mostly pacified him. A guy wearing a Jason Witten jersey was (of course) playing the role of peacemaker. You are what you wear.

To get out of Section 26L, I had to descend a set of steep, slick stairs—another sign the Rams are focusing their occupational safety energies on the new stadium. I maneuvered around taunting Rams fans and picked up my car on Figueroa. I called my uncle on the drive home.

We spent 10 minutes bitching about the Cowboys, and twice that re-creating how magical the stands were. I didn’t say this to him outright, but the reason I wanted to tell him everything that happened was because I wished he’d been there. My uncle would have appreciated the mise-en-scène. There are some things even the NFL can’t screw up.
The look of the Babe sitting down in the pic is classic

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

Ugh, I got one more. Check out the Omega Moo pulling up her XXXL hoodie and exposing her disgusting tube-top meat at the 21:20- mark....I am pretty sure that family tree doesn't fork.....

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
So it looks like the few cowgirl fans that were here last week bitched out on their serving of crow. And people wonder why cowgirl fans are among the most hated.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock

You had me at stain on the wall

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Wade learned his lesson there. My guess is if we go M2M, we'll have Talib shadow Thomas and Peters handle the #2 WR (generally Ginn or Smith).
I'm not even sure he can cover Ginn... Smith, yeah. But not sure about Ginn.

It could also do the opposite, right? The team clearly used the disrespect they got from the media/Cowboys to their advantage on Saturday I have no doubts they can do the same here.
Yes, disrespect can be a motivator... but it has to be channeled. Simply taking what's said, getting all riled up and playing outside of yourself hurts your play and the team... it becomes a selfish thing.

Channel it into a laser-focus on doing your job. Not getting even... not showing anybody... just doing your job.

Do that, and the rest works itself out.

My worry is...Peters is too caught up in those other thoughts... not focused solely on his job.

Hope I'm wrong... hope he plays within himself and elevates his game. Lord knows, the Rams need that!

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
That's not a stain, though it may have been at one time. That's actually the look of drywall with it's top layer of paper torn off. I knew it well growing up.

Peters may be a bit thugest and mouthy but two things are clear to me; he is a prideful man and a talented player when he wants to be. I look for him to play very well Sunday and I still hope they double Thomas.

Someone needs to call him out on his self control and tell him to prove them wrong the next two games.
See if he has enough Pride to put in two No stupid penalties & No free-lancing games.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Johneric08 hasn't logged in since 4:04 pm on Saturday, which was during the game. You go onto an opposing fans website tastefully troll them, it's an absolute imperative to come back no matter what, win or lose, to face the music. I've done it elsewhere, and believe me, it's no fun but most fans like that you had the guts to give respect to the winner.

I guess Johneric08 was just a gutless, well-spoken troll after all. If I am misreading the data and he has come back, please let me know, but I think I am right about him.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I would like to petition the Mods to publish the email address @johneric8 provided when he signed up for ROD. You know, so we can all say "hello", and make sure he's doing okay after the game