What Browns fans are saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Browns have the talent to beat us. It's definitely not going to be an easy game.

Also, McVay is 0-3 for games called by Al and Chris on NBC (two Sunday nighters and the Saturday night playoff game against ATL) - so we have some demons to exercise here.

Now is a really good time to deal with shit like that

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sure.

But it's a talented team in a hostile environment - if I was a Browns fan I would definitely feel like we had a chance, same as the Vikings, Falcons, Eagles, Patriots, Chiefs, or Cowboys if they were playing us in their stadiums.

And yes, the Browns talent-wise are right there with the bottom half of that list.

Their DL poses a huge challenge for our Oline, which hasn't exactly been a strength through two games.

i don't think anybody cares that these fans think their team has a chance to beat the rams. that's what we do, we always think our team has a chance. but to say the rams aren't anything special or the rams are average, c'mon. that's stupid shit.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There just isn't a matchup where they have an advantage imo.
Yeah, our o line is struggling some - but Greg Robinson wouldnt be starting here. And they have nobody in Donalds zipcode.
Their hype has been the only thing comparable to the other teams on your list. Their play hasnt been.

I get that we are going on the road, where we are 13-3 of late, but its not our job as fans to look at this game with humble respect for our opponents. That's for the staff and players. We get the luxury of calling it how we see it.
The way I see it is, if the Rams play down to their opponent, make costly mistakes that are abnormal for our team and generally shit the bed on primetime AND the Browns play out of their minds, dont do typical Browns stuff, find a way to score despite their O-line being a joke then yes, I could see a close game.
But assuming either both teams come to play or both play poorly, there is not one way the Rams do not have an advantage.

OBJ versus our secondary is an advantage for them.

We've seen one good game of run defense and one terrible one - so Chubb could be problem, although it's a toss up

Myles Garrett has an advantage over almost anyone he's playing against - actually, both their DEs probably have an advantage over our tackles

If you look at it objectively, we have similar advantages on offense - both teams will struggle to cover WRs, both teams have a pass rush that could impact the game. Both QBs have struggled to start the year. Obviously fans can think what they want, but the Browns do have some advantages IMO. Going to be a tough game.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
OBJ versus our secondary is an advantage for them.

We've seen one good game of run defense and one terrible one - so Chubb could be problem, although it's a toss up

Myles Garrett has an advantage over almost anyone he's playing against - actually, both their DEs probably have an advantage over our tackles

If you look at it objectively, we have similar advantages on offense - both teams will struggle to cover WRs, both teams have a pass rush that could impact the game. Both QBs have struggled to start the year. Obviously fans can think what they want, but the Browns do have some advantages IMO. Going to be a tough game.

Right but our big 3 WRs are equally a mismatch in our favor. And talent at WR can be totally negated by bad QB play or bad o-line play.
Again, their terrible line has to face Donald, Fowler, Mathews and Co.

Any strength they have is mirrored by us.
They do not have a McVay.
They do not have a Wade.
They do not have a Bones and they simply do not matchup in any way where they can beat us straight up across the rosters. Any chance the Browns have is totally reliant on the Rams shitting the bed IMO.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Browns elevated a CB from their practice squad today with the news both starters are hurt and not practicing.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Browns promoted CB Robert Jackson from the practice squad.
It's only notable with Greedy Williams and Denzel Ward dealing with hamstring injuries. Jackson's promotion means the Browns may be without one of their top corners this week.
Sep 20, 2019, 10:24 AM ET

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I noticed that also, those clown pics of him are just creepy.
Almost as creepy as this clown...
i3wampb.png

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With Dallas playing well and Cleveland being, well Cleveland, get ready for those Lincoln Riley to the Browns rumors to start heating up

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I noticed that also, those clown pics of him are just creepy.

Years ago I read an excellent book that detailed his killing spree. He actually bragged to the detectives about some of the exploits, and mentioned that he once killed two young men at once.

That’s Freddie Kitchens man, with the game plan

Seriously, it's Gacy..........yikes.

RamWoodie

Legend
Let the "pinheads" talk. My only concern on this game, is that the Rams are pumped and ready. I don't want them overconfident after whipping the Saints. That game is over.

It's Sunday Night...I want them sharp and explosive...let fans see a WELL OILED MACHINE!!!.

Name
Kent
Kitchens and his coaching staff are ready for the Rams

I found this movie on youtube a couple of weeks ago and it is SO bad that it's good. 9/10 would recommend.

Also considering our entire secondary might be out Sunday. I am revising my prediction.

Rams 38
Browns 20

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Killer Klowns From Outer Space is a classic, make sure you have plenty of beer or "other" accoutrements while watching.