What Browns fans are saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
I'm all for believing in your team and hyping up your team but, I mean...

giphy.gif

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Browns have the talent to beat us. It's definitely not going to be an easy game.

Also, McVay is 0-3 for games called by Al and Chris on NBC (two Sunday nighters and the Saturday night playoff game against ATL) - so we have some demons to exercise here.
I really dislike chris. Hope goff puts on a show like did vs kc

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And the Rams have the talent to completely smoke the Browns and it most definitely could be an easy game.

Footballs are oblong and wonky, any given sunday and all that, I get it, but The Rams should win and it wouldn't surprise me if they win big.

Sure.

But it's a talented team in a hostile environment - if I was a Browns fan I would definitely feel like we had a chance, same as the Vikings, Falcons, Eagles, Patriots, Chiefs, or Cowboys if they were playing us in their stadiums.

And yes, the Browns talent-wise are right there with the bottom half of that list.

Their DL poses a huge challenge for our Oline, which hasn't exactly been a strength through two games.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Any road game is gonna be tough. I'd love to see Goff show some steady improvement over his scattershot mechanics that he's had this year and just general improvement from him on the road and I think we'll be in quite good shape.

Of course, I'll hold my breath while Demby's blocking.

But other than that, I think we're in pretty good shape here.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
All sounds great until you actually play the Rams

"Any Cleveland Forum member can write about the great Cleveland potential to beat the Rams, it HOLDING the Rams under 40 points that counts."

View attachment 30468
I mean, if he did pull a gun, it would be a false start and he would shoot himself in the foot.. just like he has done to so many Rams drives...
"Gettin' smart, fella?"
7477436592fcee27ae010eb4e24cb7aa.jpg

If Henderson is on the field, that means Gurley or Brown arent.

I'm perfectly fine, if we dont see Henderson on the field at all this year.
I'd like to see him on the field, getting some experience, in the 4th quarter, when we are up 4 touchdowns, running with Bortles, as Goff wears a ball cap smiling on the sidelines.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Sure.

But it's a talented team in a hostile environment - if I was a Browns fan I would definitely feel like we had a chance, same as the Vikings, Falcons, Eagles, Patriots, Chiefs, or Cowboys if they were playing us in their stadiums.

And yes, the Browns talent-wise are right there with the bottom half of that list.

Their DL poses a huge challenge for our Oline, which hasn't exactly been a strength through two games.

There just isn't a matchup where they have an advantage imo.
Yeah, our o line is struggling some - but Greg Robinson wouldnt be starting here. And they have nobody in Donalds zipcode.
Their hype has been the only thing comparable to the other teams on your list. Their play hasnt been.

I get that we are going on the road, where we are 13-3 of late, but its not our job as fans to look at this game with humble respect for our opponents. That's for the staff and players. We get the luxury of calling it how we see it.
The way I see it is, if the Rams play down to their opponent, make costly mistakes that are abnormal for our team and generally shit the bed on primetime AND the Browns play out of their minds, dont do typical Browns stuff, find a way to score despite their O-line being a joke then yes, I could see a close game.
But assuming either both teams come to play or both play poorly, there is not one way the Rams do not have an advantage.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
But we are the Browns so losing 44-6 is also possible.
You're not gonna get a lot of love here for your chances in this matchup. But one nice thing is if there is any fan base who understands how all the losing feels it's us.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ark at these wankers giving it the big one. I hope we stomp all over them in their own backyard.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
I am well aware we have looked like shit. The general feeling is that we haven't even come close to clicking yet. We all knew it would take some time for all these pieces to gel.

The ceiling for us is 2x, 3x higher this year than last year and 100x higher than any other year since like 2007 or 2008.

But we are the Browns so losing 44-6 is also possible.

If we compare the Rams and Browns I would say the Browns are in the Jeff Fisher stage of their turnaround. Ton of talent and potential with mediocre results at best. The Rams needed the right catalyst (McVay) to take that next step or 3! Tells you what a difference and value the right coach can make on an organization.

That extra curricular activity out of Miles Garrett...Yeah that was the Rams with Fisher. They were a team that could beat anyone (Den in their Manning SB run) or lose to anyone. Frustrating and disheartening sprinkled with mirages of greatness.

Hope you find the right catalyst soon! Half my family is from the Cleveland area so I know the pain as do all Rams fans from 2004-2016! Best wishes @SpaceBrowns

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dipsheet Browns Fan said:
Sacks - despite having Darnold, they have only 5 sacks in 2 games (playing Cam the sack Newton and a backup), Browns have 8...5 by Garrett alone.
Maybe he is affected by Mono?
And plays QB?
And doesn't play for the Rams?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Maybe he is affected by Mono?
And plays QB?
And doesn't play for the Rams?
Right? What is so difficult about figuring out that it's DONALD not Darnold. You'd think if anything, people would be calling Darnold, Donald if for no other reason than.... Who the fuck ever heard of the name Darnold aside from one mediocre QB?

I dunno. Maybe the same guy is a member of every team board but it seems that every time I read one of these What Fans Are Saying threads, some yahoo is calling AD Darnold. It just makes me think, "Stop talking. Just stop."

dang

Legend
Put Mayfield on his a$$ and the rest will follow. Donald is probably itching for a big stats game so that would do the trick.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
There just isn't a matchup where they have an advantage imo.
Yeah, our o line is struggling some - but Greg Robinson wouldnt be starting here. And they have nobody in Donalds zipcode.
Their hype has been the only thing comparable to the other teams on your list. Their play hasnt been.

I get that we are going on the road, where we are 13-3 of late, but its not our job as fans to look at this game with humble respect for our opponents. That's for the staff and players. We get the luxury of calling it how we see it.
The way I see it is, if the Rams play down to their opponent, make costly mistakes that are abnormal for our team and generally shit the bed on primetime AND the Browns play out of their minds, dont do typical Browns stuff, find a way to score despite their O-line being a joke then yes, I could see a close game.
But assuming either both teams come to play or both play poorly, there is not one way the Rams do not have an advantage.

Its not our job to be humble, but it helps make you not look like an idiot like many of these browns fans quotes.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
One way to think about this game.

If it was Patriots @ Browns who would you pick?

Saints @ Browns(with Brees)?
Eagles @ Browns?
Chiefs @Browns?

The Rams are in that category. It’s hard for us even with the last two seasons to see our team and think win. But that’s what the rest of the league does.

We are a better coached team by far. Should win this game handily.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
well of course the Browns can beat us at home.. it's the NFL

But have these fans been watching their team this year?

They've looked like shit

To be fair, some of us have been on the Kool Aid too during the Fisher years. Those squads look glaringly mediocre in retrospect