What 49ers Fans Are Saying Before The Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
One thing I noticed. Since Jimmy G started playing, the Niners defense has stepped up their game and held opponents to less points per game for the most part. That tells me the team has had a change of heart. That can be dangerous.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Garoppolo with the way he scarmbles reminds me of John Elway but more accurate. A little bit of Marino too with the quick release. Also Montana with the accuracy.
Please stop....

I can't think of who he reminds me of tho....

No where near the arm talent of Elway or Marino....

I haven't watched enough to see what type of scrambler he is....

He seems to be very accurate....and can improvise...make plays off-schedule...kinda like Elway...but John Elway launched lazers....

btw,

Did yall see that UFO shit the other day? WTF have I been????

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
One thing I noticed. Since Jimmy G started playing, the Niners defense has stepped up their game and held opponents to less points per game for the most part. That tells me the team has had a change of heart. That can be dangerous.
Offensive TOP helps a defense....poor offenses hurt defenses mentally as well as emotionally....hope is a mutha fucka.....Jimmy gives them hope....they do have some studs on the D-Line...that LB is no fucking joke....and a couple of those DB's can play.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He's off to a better start than I expected and deserves the hoopla he's gotten. That said, I still don't think he's anything special.

Dude has a great OC mind scheming it up that will help him out, the scheme is a good fit for him, and the 9ers QB play was so bad prior that everyone forgot the whiners had some talent. So whatever.

Let the whiners fans crown him as the messiah. I could care less. I am going to enjoy watching them realize over the next five years that he's more mediocre than special and that they should have drafted a QB in this upcoming draft.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Please stop....

I can't think of who he reminds me of tho....

No where near the arm talent of Elway or Marino....

I haven't watched enough to see what type of scrambler he is....

He seems to be very accurate....and can improvise...make plays off-schedule...kinda like Elway...but John Elway launched lazers....

btw,

Did yall see that UFO crap the other day? WTF have I been????

The asteroid shaped like a cigar?

fearsomefour

Legend
What if the Cards or another QB needy team broke the bank for him? Although the team (49ers) might be pretty good with him and he might like to be the inheritor of Montana and Young...
If they had an cap limitation that would be one thing.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Holy shit, they're delusional. Six games and suddenly, Garappolo is Dan Marino, John Elway, Joe Montana and Steve Young?

This is why synthetic marijuana should be outlawed.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One good thing is that it's going to cost the 49ers big time to keep him. 25 million per year probably with 125 mil guaranteed. Hopefully he turns into a bust next year!! But Shanahan has that offense clicking right now.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
What if the Cards or another QB needy team broke the bank for him? Although the team (49ers) might be pretty good with him and he might like to be the inheritor of Montana and Young...
Like the Broncos?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Holy crap, they're delusional. Six games and suddenly, Garappolo is Dan Marino, John Elway, Joe Montana and Steve Young?

This is why synthetic marijuana should be outlawed.

Whiner fans be like...

bath-salts-in-middle-earth_o_610237.jpg

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Garoppolo with the way he scarmbles reminds me of John Elway but more accurate. A little bit of Marino too with the quick release. Also Montana with the accuracy.
Man I just don't get it the dudes played 4 games count them 4. 3 of which who weren't great teams. But here we are comparing a 4 game starter to hall of fame qbs, as well as future hof qbs. Hell one 49er fan questioned if after 4 games if he wasn't the greatest bb in nfl history. It's asinine and insane knee jerk comparisons are seldom accurate.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

View: https://twitter.com/NFL/status/945138566585126913

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/189985-2017-game-49ers-rams-pre-gameday-thread/

2017 Game 16: SF 49ERS @ LA RAMS PRE GAMEDAY THREAD

jr8ith.jpg

The battle for years to come.
------------
We'll need to score 35+ points to beat these guys. With our sorry pass rush we may even need 45+ unless we can dominate TOP.

This is going to be one hell of a shootout, but in Jimmy we trust!
----------
Same ol sorry ass Rams
-----------
Bring it Lambs!
evil.gif

Jimmy G hungry for more!
rock.gif
popcorn.gif

-----------
Rams might be resting/holding out starters if their seeding (currently #3) is mathematically set, which is a very good chance since they lost to both the Eagles and Vikings...gotta pounce on them early like with the Jags and pretty much knock out their enthusiasm for the game

Expect a healthy contingent of Niner fans @ the Coliseum like last year as well
------------
#LambChops #DeadMeat

images

-----------
Jimmy G to the Lambs:
g1366214264724728775.jpg

----------
we clearly have the best QB in the nfc West.
-----------
Dam right we do. If Jimmy continues this he can be a top 5 or top 3 QB in the entire nfl.
-----------
It's them or us for the next five years at least, maybe even the next decade. Gotta be able to contain Gurley in the passing game.
------------
Niners 56

Rams 17
----------
Once again, I'm not expecting a win, I just hope Jimmy G. escapes this game healthy ready for next season.
-----------
Let's beat the div champs! Give em a taste of 2018.
evil.gif

----------
Niners were a missed PAT, Taylor bogus OPI, and minus Foster & Jimmy G away from winning the last meeting
-----------
So basically, if Philly wins the Xmas game against the Raiders they lock up a bye, and if Minnesota beats the Bears in an early game next week, theyll lock the other bye. So if those 2 things happen, we'll face a Rams team that is resting starters.
---------
Man, this is crazy. I can't believe that we've won 4 in a row. I just can't believe it. I almost feel that we can compete with just about anyone.

You add that to some good draft pics, and a crap ton of people coming off of IR next year, and next year looks promising.
----------
For once we have to be favourites going into a game this year but it wont be a push over against the Rams this year. It will be a tough game.
-----------
Here's what really pisses me off about how week 17 is unfolding from a draft perspective:

The Vikings play in the morning against the Bears (who we want to win for draft position) - they have something to play for (number 2 seed and first round bye) so will play all their starters to secure that win in the morning slate of games. So Bears will lose, hurting our draft position and Vikings will secure the number 2 seed.

The Rams have the luxury of playing after that game, will see the score and will immediately rest the bulk of their impact starters (Goff, Gurly, and Donald) since they have nothing to play for. This will give us an easy win against backups that no one wants and will likely drop us 3-4 spots in the 1st round.
----------
We are going to beat the Rams. We may beat them handily. I think Gurley has his worst rushing game of the season. f**k the draft position and f**k the Rams if they rest starters. We are winning either way.
---------
No. It won't be a walkover. But the Rams don't need the win. I expect Goff to sit and I can't see any other starter playing beyond the 1st quarter. Why risk it?

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
That has more to do with actually being able to catch a breather. Amazing how much better you perform when the offense can string some plays rather than go back out after the inevitable 3 and out.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

some of these guys have no idea about the seedings. if the rams want the #3 spot they have to win this game. the vikings don't matter at all as they have locked up a top 2 seed.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Whiners to busy drooling over Grabapoles jizz to think straight. They think they are the best in the west and have Tommy B jr as their qb. Dont get ahead of yourselves.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only

some of these guys have no idea about the seedings. if the rams want the #3 spot they have to win this game. the vikings don't matter at all as they have locked up a top 2 seed.

Shoot, I don’t care if it’s the 3 or 4 seed, I want the seed that matches us up with the wentz-less Eagles in the divisional round and gives us the best chance at a revenge opportunity against the Vikings.