We're all pissed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I get the angst from the last couple weeks.

There is reason to vent. No doubt about it.

But let's all keep in mind why we're here....to support our team and bullshit with each other like friends at a bar.

This board was started by @-X- to be the antithesis to the Post Dispatch forum and frankly all other Rams boards.

So please do "Think before you post."

I think we all want what's best for the Rams. Some express it differently. But we are all - with the exception of a few - Rams fans. Treat each other and the team members and family with the respect you would want for yourself and your families. You don't need me telling you what that means. You already know.

Cheers and GO RAMS!!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nah. I'm not pissed. No use holding onto negative energy. We're 7-3. Things are good.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Sorry Miss You GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I get the angst from the last couple weeks.

There is reason to vent. No doubt about it.

But let's all keep in mind why we're here....to support our team and bullshit with each other like friends at a bar.

This board was started by Paul to be the antithesis to the Post Dispatch forum and frankly all other Rams boards.

So please do "Think before you post."

I think we all want what's best for the Rams. Some express it differently. But we are all - with the exception of a few - Rams fans. Treat each other and the team members and family with the respect you would want for yourself and your families. You don't need me telling you what that means. You already know.

Cheers and GO RAMS!!!
So who's Paul? Who's The Godfather of ROD?

Kudos for a great site that's a million times better than Rams Stalk from the PD

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Yeah, for me this has been BY FAR the crappiest week of the year.

Great offseason, great Preseason hype, great trades, a lot of great football.

And I could maybe write off the losses to AZ and TN as "fluke losses" to great teams.

But now I'm disappointed and pissed off.

Not wearing my homer glasses, but that could change if we beat GB.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, for me this has been BY FAR the crappiest week of the year.

Great offseason, great Preseason hype, great trades, a lot of great football.

And I could maybe write off the losses to AZ and TN as "fluke losses" to great teams.

But now I'm disappointed and pissed off.

Not wearing my homer glasses, but that could change if we beat GB.
Totally get it man. We've got a lot of great members. If anyone can say they're not pissed after losing the way we did to the shit Whiners, I don't know what to say.
But onward and upward - or so we hope.

If you think about it, Paul started this site in 2010. Most of us were on that dumpster fire PD site. This place started from humble beginnings and "homer" was a moniker we wore proudly. I still do. I've been a Ram fan for over 50 years and I am a proud Homer.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
We’re all on the same team. Of course we all have our concerns but we should try to refrain from talking shit to each other. Let’s save it for the whiners, cards, and Seahawks fans lol

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Nah. I'm not pissed. No use holding onto negative energy. We're 7-3. Things are good.
Here's a positive view.

McVay and the team have been forced to reconsider their approach at the right time: during the off week, after key injuries (SJD and Woods) and key acquisitions, and while they can still determine how they finish.

They have a chance to reboot. The reboot will be much more focused and serious than if they had won the last two games, or even one of them. They need it.

If the Rams go on to make a serious playoff run we may see these losses as the point at which they stepped up to become the team they're capable of being.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You know we've had our disagreements but I think we've always come around to agree or disagree respectfully. Cheers man.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Good move Stu, Thanks Brotha:clap:
After 50 plus years and many bad, I can easily summon memories of looking to next season after 10 games.
Good to be in the race for any playoff seed including #1.
You just never know

TexasRam

Legend
Good points. We all root for the same team despite our different perspectives. Making sure each post is respectful before hitting “post reply” will keep the place from turning into a bad experience.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Here's a positive view.

McVay and the team have been forced to reconsider their approach at the right time: during the off week, after key injuries (SJD and Woods) and key acquisitions, and while they can still determine how they finish.

They have a chance to reboot. The reboot will be much more focused and serious than if they had won the last two games, or even one of them. They need it.

If the Rams go on to make a serious playoff run we may see these losses as the point at which they stepped up to become the team they're capable of being.
I'm still so pissed and disappointed I can barely handle the positivity in this post. But Lord I hope you're right.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
I'm still so pissed and disappointed I can barely handle the positivity in this post. But Lord I hope you're right.
No crystal ball here, but it’s a big wake up call for McVay and the Rams. Have to think they will respond with serious intent.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I will flat out say that anything I post is not personal at all, unless you're a fucking 49ers fan lol....I may or may not agree with folks on some subjects but that's what this place is all about, sharing our thoughts. Nothing but love for anyone that posts here as this is my go to for anything Rams as a pure die hard fan. Yes I am pissed but only because I know our beloved Rams can do so much more. I'm happy we are where we are record wise and yes, it could be worse (could be a Lions fan)....I'm rooting for them to right the ship so we can continue to celebrate it more often than not.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I get the rage. That last game left a bad taste in my mouth. I was there and one can only imagine the shit I dealt with shit talking wise. Thank goodness for beer to drown my sorrows.

bluecoconuts

Legend
If you think about it, Paul started this site in 2010. Most of us were on that dumpster fire PD site. This place started from humble beginnings and "homer" was a moniker we wore proudly. I still do. I've been a Ram fan for over 50 years and I am a proud Homer.

I loved those days, talking about how we were going to be 12-4 after coming off a two win season. :laugh3: