We're all pissed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This was a bad loss. No Rams fan took this one easy.

@RamFan503 thank you for the post, brother.

Even though it was a brutal loss, I don‘t see any of us quiting on the season… We never have. So… Yeah… makes no sense to cry in our beer and be pissy around here.

On to Green Bay!

Lets go get a win in their house. We are a very good team, look around.

Its a new week in the NFL... Thats like a whole new season!

:horns:

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well stated Stu.

The thing I have loved about ROD in the past is that the posts were respectful (even when they were heated) and they had merit. Seems the better the Rams get the less those standards hold true.

I will admit I hate the state of things when I come to the site these days, the foregoing of the vent thread and to see the top 5 threads all being fire this coach, what’s wrong with this qb etc. All one line thoughts that belong in the vent thread because they are really just complaints. Posters having the same argument in 3 different threads with no merit attacking each other personally.

If you’re going to create new threads try to put some thought into it. If we lose a game and your entire thread it is Title: “Fire Coach X”
Body: “our (O/D/ST) has sucked lately that coach has to go!”
Than your thread is pointless and will just start arguments. A single thought is not a thread. If you want to call out/question the Rams decisions fine, but do some work crunch some numbers, provide some analysis don’t just think your bitching deserves it’s own place.

Last edited:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Nah. I'm not pissed. No use holding onto negative energy. We're 7-3. Things are good.
pulp fiction drinking GIF

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Well stated Stu.

The thing I have loved about ROD in the past is that the posts were respectful (even when they were heated) and they had merit. Seems the better the Rams get the less those standards hold true.

I will admit I hate the state of things when I come to the site these days, the foregoing of the vent thread and to see the top 5 threads all being fire this coach, what’s wrong with this qb etc. All one line thoughts that belong in the vent thread because they are really just complaints. Posters having the same argument in 3 different threads with no merit attacking each other personally.

If you’re going to create new threads try to put some thought into it. If we lose a game and your entire thread it is Title: “Fire Coach X”
Body: “our (O/D/ST) has sucked lately that coach has to go!”
Than your thread is pointless and will just start arguments. A single thought is not a thread. If you want to call out/question the Rams decisions fine, but do some work crunch some numbers, provide some analysis don’t just think your bitching deserves it’s own place.
Some of us may need to bitch/vent.....might save a few cats from getting kicked in the process lol.....if u ever hear me complain, just know that I know that it changes nothing. Just need to get them demons off my chest ya know

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I would have ended up in jail or dead.
I wanted to talk so much shit but the way we got whooped had me speechless. It was horrible. I took it like a champ and admitted defeat. I however couldn't shake the thoughts of we better murder these motherfuckers next time we play them in LA

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I wanted to talk so much shit but the way we got whooped had me speechless. It was horrible. I took it like a champ and admitted defeat. I however couldn't shake the thoughts of we better murder these motherfuckers next time we play them in LA
That's the bad thing about going to an away game and your team forgets to show up.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
I get the angst from the last couple weeks.

There is reason to vent. No doubt about it.

But let's all keep in mind why we're here....to support our team and bullshit with each other like friends at a bar.

Cheers and GO RAMS!!!
I don't how many of you guys have coached football and lost one of the most
important pieces of your offense shortly before a game, but I have, probably
a few times over the years.

The first thing it does is cuts your playbook wayy down and the plays you think
you can run, usually don't work well, because of the nervousness of the poor guy

that has had to cram the last couple of days, only ends up remembering about half
of what you think he does.
Some of the ugliest losses I have been part of are games like these.

I know that pretty much just describes the 9er game.
But I just wanted to bring it up for those who have not been put in this situation.
that it is beyond difficult to pull off, unless you have experienced, qualified depth at the position lost.
Getting up to speed without Woods is gonna take some time.

on the flip side I saw OBJ getting serious separation against coverage on several occasions

Tano

Legend
I am just pissed that we lost for the 5th straight game against them and we should have won all 5 if we played our game or made a couple plays in some of them.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Yeah, there's a reason I don't normally post here after losses. I'm just positive about the Rams by default, and tend to avoid the vent thread.

Thanks for this thread, Stu. I think we all need to look at the bright side because as all of us should know, it can always be worse.

Ellard80

Legend
ill admit.. i was pissed... and still am.

It's especially irritating to get beat that badly then not have a game the next week....

Liberator

Pro Bowler
One point I haven't seen mentioned (because it's likely dumb!) in 2018 we lost back to back prime time games and it forced us to change our approach. Hopefully it happens again.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Look on the bright side. At least the team hasn’t put out an amateur rap video or given themselves a cool nickname.

Yet.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Gotta tough it out, don't be so thin skinned. Take it like a man. Bite your upper lip. Dig deep into your inner self

classic film tough guy GIF by Warner Archive

Now be nice to each other.

Hippie Believe GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Years ago, I knew a guy who mused out-loud: 'It's better to be pissed-off, than pissed-on.'

I stopped hanging-out with him shortly after that.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I just step away from posting football talk after a loss. Or try to...fairly successfully.

I wanna say too much to not break a rule or two. Lol

I have rose colored glasses though.