Well boys... (OC news)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Boras lost 1 game with Case Keenum and Kenny freakin Britt as his number one. I feel like with quality starters, we really is our best option

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am trying to put a postive spin on this and just cant find the energy

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

I'm thinking it's more like 10%. Time doesn't heal all wounds but maybe it softens them enough so that some will return.

As far as I know, we're stuck with that. Maybe anything bigger would slow down the loading of the forum.

The thing is, the pressure is ramping up on Jeff Fisher throuh the LA media..It seems like Fisher is under more pressure by them before we have even moved there, than St Louis put on him in 4 years. If Fisher does the same with this team in 2016, there will be pressure to can before the season ends...imo

Exactly right. It won't be business as usual once the games begin in LA. Kroenke will want to put and keep butts in the seats. Anything that keeps that from happening will be dealt with swiftly.

For those of you who keep claiming that all SK is interested in is making a buck, this should be obvious. LA sports fans have way too many options for their entertainment than supporting a perennially losing team.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One more straw and the camel's back will be broken.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Case Keenum under center week 1 looking more and more likely.

Fish's history/preference is to sit QBS he drafts for a year (McNair), with exception of the Vince Young who owner forced him draft and play right away. He also likes young vets who can come in as a backup who still have upside and fit his mold (low picks/ strong leaders). My guess is that his preferred scenario is that will
1) Mannion (grew outside of San Fransisco) will be his QB week 1
2) Keenum will end up number 2
3) draft another QB (say Jacoby Brisker) in the 4, 6 or 7 round.
4) Cut Foles (could easily be #1)​

The only circumstance that changes this is that Wentz or or (maybe) Lynch available in our wheelhouse (i.e we can get him in rounds 10-15 and only give up one of the 2nd rounders this year. In this case it will look like this in terms of our Qbs:

1) Mannion (grew outside of San Fransisco) will be his QB week 1
2) Wentz will end up number 2
3) Sign/ draft/trade for another QB (say EJ Manuel or a draft a QB in the 6 or 7 round. Keenum is out of here due to the table being stacked against him.
4) Cut Foles (could easily be #1)​

Wentz is the 2nd coming of AirMcNair!

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
The thing is, the pressure is ramping up on Jeff Fisher throuh the LA media..It seems like Fisher is under more pressure by them before we have even moved there, than St Louis put on him in 4 years. If Fisher does the same with this team in 2016, there will be pressure to can before the season ends...imo

Agree 100%.Stan will also be under pressure from the NFL to put a quality product in L.A.(wow that felt weird just typing L.A.)
and that pressure will trickle straight down to Fisher.

FrankenRam

Starter
Agree 100%.Stan will also be under pressure from the NFL to put a quality product in L.A.(wow that felt weird just typing L.A.)
and that pressure will trickle straight down to Fisher.

Somehow I just don't believe Kroenke feels much pressure from anyone. Look at the history of his sports franchises. It's not terribly illustrious. If memory serves, not a one of them has won diddly squat. They'll be competitive occasionally, but overall are all pretty average teams.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

This is a setting I can adjust.

I haven't really bumped into a problem with our current setting. The smaller kb, the faster page load time.

If we increased it; what is our goal? Sharper images?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
f.gif

That is the funniest gif - EVER!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Yeah, I have to choke that down too.

I'm pretty sure avatars at 80kb would hardly impact speed if we want to consider it. I'd want to research it a little more, however.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Not surprising.
I wanted someone with proven experience. The problem is, it really won't matter without a QB.

Who knows? Maybe Boras will do a good job. At least our offense improved,once he took over.

I'm trying to stay positive.

fancents86

Starter
I'm not sure what's worse, the Rams leaving STL or how this offseason is starting to look...