Well boys... (OC news)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This isn't so crazy, when you consider that Jed York values Chip as a HC, and no one else would have taken him on a dare

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If Stan wants fans in the seats, he should force Fisher to bring in an outside OC, just as Vermiel was forced to bring in Martz. Could you imagine this D if the O could score and burn clock?
Best case scenario right now is fisher burns out his contract and walks. Still early but this feels oddly familiar to last year and the tear he picked up shotty

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The thing is, the pressure is ramping up on Jeff Fisher throuh the LA media..It seems like Fisher is under more pressure by them before we have even moved there, than St Louis put on him in 4 years. If Fisher does the same with this team in 2016, there will be pressure to can before the season ends...imo

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Its amazing how horrible the OCs have been under Fisher. He must really hate offense.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ugh. Zimmer is a defensive guy and got a good/great offensive mind in Norv Turner. Why won't Fisher do something like that? I'm not saying Minnesota's offense is good, because it's not. But it was better than ours and it's because Zimmer made a good hire knowing he needed somebody who understands offense.

I too wouldn't be surprised if we go into week 1 next year with the same QBs, but I'd be livid nonetheless.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I am sure Fisher wants a winning offense. And I am also sure that he noticed the nearly mistake free play of the offensive line under Boras' guidance. Look at the bright side. If Boras continues to improve we will have him for a while because he isn't a hot commodity right now.

I like that be is meticulous and demands it of his players It shows. Did anyone notice TE play has fallen off a bit since he was not the position coach?

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I kinda thought we would keep him at least for this next season. We already have a lot going on and trying to fit in a new system with all the chaos could be a disaster.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Wtf are you guys talking about. Have you seen out personnel?

And why the hate for Boras? He won games. Are you still bitch ing if we have Gurley in and beat the Whiners? ????,,

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

fuck me. same shit every year. halfway through this season i thought if nothing changes in the offseason i'm not gonna spend money to watch every game again.

some people will not watch the rams because of the relocation. i probably won't because of fucking fisherball.

my gamepass subscription will not be renewed.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
f.gif

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
No worries because I'm willing to bet the Rams bring in a Passing Game coordinator as one of the assistant coaches....Hey all us know for the Rams to win they need to upgrade the QB position and they need to be able to throw the ball down field more efficiently and I'm interested to see who else the Rams add to the coaching staff before I get emotional because after this week I'm pretty much burned out.