Well boys... (OC news)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
This has Fisher written all over it. Dude just doesn't care about a great offense. Would anyone be surprised if we went into the season opener with the same QBs? Not me.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Unbelievable. I can't believe I'm reading this...

Starting to think folks who talked sour Fisher always wanting to be the smartest guy in the room might be on to something. L

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hopefully fisher changes his mind but I know better

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Unbelievable. I can't believe I'm reading this...

Starting to think folks who talked sour Fisher always wanting to be the smartest guy in the room might be on to something. L
Me too sadly. I really think he likes his yes men.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This has Fisher written all over it. Dude just doesn't care about a great offense. Would anyone be surprised if we went into the season opener with the same QBs? Not me.
Not surprised at all. He'll draft late round qb's and receivers and be done with it.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
This will surely turn out well. The offense just needs another year with Boras to develop and grow! The consistency should do wonders!

Oh god...

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I wonder how attractive the OC position is with the Rams.

We have Gurley - but it's not like we have the most important position settled - Fisher has got to be in a make or break year - young O Line, not much to get excited about at WR. It's not the Cadillac of OC jobs at this point in time.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This will surely turn out well. The offense just needs another year with Boras to develop and grow! The consistency should do wonders!

Oh god...
Hooray for consistency! *rams go 7-9*. "Wait... That's not what I..." Lol

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

We have Gurley - but it's not like we have the most important position settled - Fisher has got to be in a make or break year - young O Line, not much to get excited about at WR. It's not the Cadillac of OC jobs at this point in time.

I would think the opportunity to draft a QB would be attractive to some ... who knows. Also, possible that some won't want to be involved with a franchise that is relocating in the offseason.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Honestly if coaching is like any other business, then people talk. I'm sure coordinators know that fisher likes the offense run his way and under his control. I'd pass if I were them.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
If Stan wants fans in the seats, he should force Fisher to bring in an outside OC, just as Vermiel was forced to bring in Martz. Could you imagine this D if the O could score and burn clock?