PREGAME Week 3 - Rams at Cardinals - Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

It’s only Week 3, but the Los Angeles Rams seem more banged up now than they did at any point last season. Heading into Sunday’s matchup with the Arizona Cardinals, there are a bunch of players listed on the injury report.

Brian Allen and Van Jefferson have already been ruled out, and they’ll be joined on the sideline by two starting cornerbacks: Cobie Durant and David Long Jr. Sean McVay said they’ll both be out against the Cardinals, and Jordan Fuller is also listed as questionable to play after popping up on the report Thursday with a hamstring injury.

The Cardinals themselves ruled out Rondale Moore and Ezekiel Turner, also calling James Conner a game-time decision for Sunday. So they could be missing some key players, as well.
DA551289-69F0-4375-A984-984DDE2D3C40.jpeg

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
This game is usually in late November/December. It kind of snuck up on me this year. I’ve attended three of the last six years I think.

I may go with my daughter last minute. Not sure, hate the drive it’s like 50 miles to the giant sardine can from my place in the East valley.

I’ll probably just do the big screen at home this year. It’s easier to see Kyler Murray on the field that way.