PREGAME Week 3 - Rams at Cardinals - Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Would it kill you to send TuTu on a fly pattern and throw it in his direction. I mean at 150lbs TuTu should be able to, well, fly.
den,
This has been rattling around my mind also. I'd like to see Coach Mac call several Max Pro sets and send Mr. Atwell on some deep stuff down the field.
Heck if nothing else it will loosen up the defense a bit and help to stretch the field.
Then come back with a wide receiver screen to keep the enemy guessing.

C'mon Sean you got this!!

~ArkyRamsFan~

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

higbee looked much better in week 2. looked like he was wearing concrete shoes in week 1.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

This is something we have discussed previously with the Rams lbers. Why could they never fill in the gap when the line does it's thing? Used to drive me batty when the replay from head on would show a gap being created and there's not a lber in sight.

Gaines is already able to play the run game differently because of the early rapport he is building with Wagner.

''It's awesome having him back there 'cause instead of having to be more two-gap-ish, I can just take one side and know he's gonna be there to fit the other side, and that helps a lot,'' Gaines said.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
It's only week 3 but this game is huge for the Rams. A loss here and we're playing at the whiners the week after for our lives.

Win both and we're back on track. Lose both and we've got a problem.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My prediction: Atwell makes a big play, or two.

Why? It feels like it’s time to take a couple of shots with him.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Benny Skow breakout game
Yes I think that is possible. After reviewing Skow's impact in the run game I think McVay will continue to use his third wideout for the express purpose of running the ball for x amount of snaps. And Skow's flexibility should play very well in that type of usage. He could roast a LB or S here and there in the game plus do a whole bunch of dirty work.

Also he has a lineup of big wideouts to do that behind Skow with McClutch and Harris. And he also has Carter. So if he wants to get serious about that run game out of 11 the pieces are there.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Yes I think that is possible. After reviewing Skow's impact in the run game I think McVay will continue to use his third wideout for the express purpose of running the ball for x amount of snaps. And Skow's flexibility should play very well in that type of usage. He could roast a LB or S here and there in the game plus do a whole bunch of dirty work.

Also he has a lineup of big wideouts to do that behind Skow with McClutch and Harris. And he also has Carter. So if he wants to get serious about that run game out of 11 the pieces are there.

I hope Skow gets his first touchdown in a victory. If anyone on the offense deserves one, it's him.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
With McVay's success against them before last season you knew they had to be due for a win against us. And it happened. Which is a good thing because they aren't as due now with us only owning a 2 game win streak on them.

Its a game we should win. But nothing is a given these days. I'm sure after their last game Murray will have more confidence to use his legs against us. Bottom line, make him a pocket passer and stop the run. Do that and we probably win by double digits. Let him go off with the running and its a lot tougher.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Ertz is the guy it seems for Murray. AJ Green still looks washed to me. Brown still seems to be trying to get acclimated.

Keeping tabs on the James Conner injury. If he can’t go they’ve got Eno and a bruiser Darrel Williams.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Didn’t the Cardinals defense get worse this past off-season? I don’t recall them signing anyone or drafting any rookie studs. They lost Chandler Jones.

They really needed a pass rusher and a good corner and got neither.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
The Rams interns working on keeping up with all the roster/depth chart changes over the last 2 days ...

1663877435877.png