Watson to Cleveland - Fully guaranteed 5 year $230M contract

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
DeShaun Watson gonna be handing off to the woman beater Kareem Hunt..Al Davis would be proud!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
So, what is Cleveland going to get for Baker?

He's obviously not staying.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They asked about Watson for two reasons...

1) he was making noise demanding a trade. Basically everyone who didn't have Brady, Mahomes, Allen, Rodgers or Wilson was making a call to inquire. We did. Texans told everyone to kick rocks. Cool.

2) AFTER Brad Holmes took over the GM job, Stafford let it be known he'd like to move on and not go through another rebuild with another HC. They worked it out.

IMHO, Stafford was the MUCH better fit. He's maybe the perfect QB for McVay. He's nails in the 4th quarter, tougher than a $2 steak, has wicked high football IQ, and can make every throw from every angle.

That no look pass in the Super Bowl was so ballsy, Stafford could have one ball removed and STILL need a wheelbarrow to move his nut around...

The upside for Watson is his youth and raw talent. He's really good.

That said, I dunno that we win the Super Bowl with Watson.
The biggest difference between Watson and Stafford .. is one isn’t a rapist

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Good riddance. Dude was crying all happy and shit about signing a new deal in Houston, all about the city blah blah blah. Even after BOB trading away Deandre Hopkins (btw how has he been doing in Arizona?)

Then be gets butthurt that he wasn't involved in team decisions and wants out. I got pissed long before he first got accused.

Look at Matthew Stafford. That dude put up with shit in Detroit for 12 years before being requested. Hell he just made a goddamn ATT commercial playing on that.

Now look at this whole process. Deshaun so worried about choosing his next team. The decision is SOOOOO hard. Get the fuckkkkkk over your ego. You haven't done shit yet.

Have fun in Cleveland. Hope Joe Burrow outduels you twice a year. I hope the TJ Watt sacks the shit out of you so bad that you WISH you could get a massage.

Texans gonna be trash with or without him. Doesn't matter there.
I'm in the middle with that whole evolution (he's a young dumbass basically to my eye) but I don't think you're wrong at all in your rant there.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Over the last three seasons he has played, he has a fumble for every 10 times he runs the ball and averages a fumble every other game he plays.

He's a talent for sure but I'll take a 50 yard Int over a fumble near your own line any day.

I'm going to guess this is not the positive impact signing the factory of sadness is hoping for.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
May go down as the worst trade.... Until the next horrible trade.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

dang

Legend
I had to look it up. Trevor Bauer was suspended 2yrs.

View: https://twitter.com/josinaanderson/status/1526962603242790913?s=21&t=RBAlsBtWOPxoTxJZPwLf7g

It must suck to be a Browns fan right now.