Watson to Cleveland - Fully guaranteed 5 year $230M contract

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I'm in no way shape or form ok with what Watson is accused by many women of doing. But I truly wonder if people have any idea what a CBA is. The fact that he got only 6 games and others like Hopkins or Ridley got as much or more for much lesser of crimes is 100% as much the fault of the players as it is the NFL and Goodell. I said at the time the Union and it's leader who's as crooked as any politician are terrible at this and they get raked over the coals every year. They have nobody to blame but themselves.

Psycho_X

Legend
Disgusting. Basically best case scenario for the Browns though. They officially got themselves a franchise QB after week 6. If they can squeak out a few wins with Jacoby Brissett they may have a shot. That division should be a fun one with Ravens, Bengals, and Browns down the stretch.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm in no way shape or form ok with what Watson is accused by many women of doing. But I truly wonder if people have any idea what a CBA is. The fact that he got only 6 games and others like Hopkins or Ridley got as much or more for much lesser of crimes is 100% as much the fault of the players as it is the NFL and Goodell. I said at the time the Union and it's leader who's as crooked as any politician are terrible at this and they get raked over the coals every year. They have nobody to blame but themselves.
Owner Apologist!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is all so weird. I personally do not agree especially looking at the Bauer incident. Each league does as they please again but Bauer one isolated incident he is a tool but explained in great detail still a tool but also lost what 60 million dollars and 365 games. Neither guy was found guilty 6 games to me is a non starter. If it was one or two isolated instances with Watson then while still deplorable 6 games and some professional help along with making it up to some charity or public speaking for women etc. Fine but such a weird difference in outcomes. Won't even get into Ridley yes gambling is a no no but dude got a year no pay rt? Lost 11 million? Watson losses less than 500000 if that and not interested in what he paid through settlements.

Something worse is the Browns they went from poor browns rooting for them to hated for me anyway I hope they always suck they may be worse than Watson as by giving him that contract and structuring it that way all they did was enable and condone his actions. They might even be taking care of his settlements behind the scenes. Shit ownership desperate and no morals.

Time to focus on our Rams a class organization.
I stopped watching baseball over their Bauer handling. It's asinine a guy who was charged with nothing got basically a 3+ year suspension and guys that have been charged with beating their wives get a couple weeks.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I stopped watching baseball over their Bauer handling. It's asinine a guy who was charged with nothing got basically a 3+ year suspension and guys that have been charged with beating their wives get a couple weeks.
I agree it's all messed up there's no rhyme or reason for anything look at even josh Gordon not defending him but holy Christ suspended like every other week for what and reapply for reinstatement blah blah blah....I don't understand it honestly.

As far as bauer I'm not even a dodger fan although fandom has nothing to do with it but he wasn't charged I believe and I could be wrong did she rescind here initial allegation???? Regardless he put himself in a bad position but seemed to be rough consensual sex having said that you have one sport going to far and another just letting it kind of slide. Maybe I'm the asshole but legal is legal we all get that but when you have your own power fuck the players association in either sport put the onus on them go after what is right and let them explain why they are fighting for a womanizing loser. Challenge them let organizations go after them for this shit.

Lastly in all seriousness what do you do with this loser and I'm being serious when he does need massage work is he to be supervised or trusted to go through team doctors. You can't stop him from paying for services away from the browns so then what?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
His true punishment is gonna be playing in Cleveland.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Yea hopefully karma is a bitch.

So now on greeny Louis Riddick saying he settled 23 suits with one to go and Houston also complicent settled 30???? He has to be wrong .....and obviously we hat the turdnals but Hopkins 6 games for trace p.e.d. use this is just odd man to say the least.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree it's all messed up there's no rhyme or reason for anything look at even josh Gordon not defending him but holy Christ suspended like every other week for what and reapply for reinstatement blah blah blah....I don't understand it honestly.

As far as bauer I'm not even a dodger fan although fandom has nothing to do with it but he wasn't charged I believe and I could be wrong did she rescind here initial allegation???? Regardless he put himself in a bad position but seemed to be rough consensual sex having said that you have one sport going to far and another just letting it kind of slide. Maybe I'm the asshole but legal is legal we all get that but when you have your own power fuck the players association in either sport put the onus on them go after what is right and let them explain why they are fighting for a womanizing loser. Challenge them let organizations go after them for this shit.

Lastly in all seriousness what do you do with this loser and I'm being serious when he does need massage work is he to be supervised or trusted to go through team doctors. You can't stop him from paying for services away from the browns so then what?
Find the oldest male masseuse in Cleveland and that's the only person who he can go do. And with that news we find out @Loyal is relocating :D

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Like others have said I used to root on the side for the Browns. Always loved that two headed monster at RB they had back in the day and it was fun rooting for the team that just never could win. Now fuck em the Lions took that spot since they also couldn't ever win.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Like others have said I used to root on the side for the Browns. Always loved that two headed monster at RB they had back in the day and it was fun rooting for the team that just never could win. Now fuck em the Lions took that spot since they also couldn't ever win.

Agreed 100%

They have a womanizing creep and a wife beater on offense.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
This must have been a very stressful time for Watson. Now, he can finally relax... maybe go get a massage or something.

Too soon?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
This is all the Browns fans could hope for. I'm sure most of them thought he'd be out for the year. I wonder if there will be protests when he finally suits up on game day?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This must have been a very stressful time for Watson. Now, he can finally relax... maybe go get a massage or something.

Too soon?
Read the tweets above :D Only if it's a team masseuse.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also might be too soon for the title change, this is a suggested punishment the NFL and the PA has to ok it both can still appeal the decision.