Was Marc Bulger a good QB?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
I wasnt quoting you, was making a general statement

Quickest how? As a Ram? Took him 38 games to hit 10k. Warner did it in 35 starts, 36 if you count mop up duty in 98. Wasnt by age, Everett was 26, Bulger 28
My Bad, Bulger was quickest to 1,000 completions, Duh. Lol.

According to Wiki.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
From what I remember, Bulger was a pretty good quarterback his first few years. Not very good his last couple years. But the whole team was bad his last couple years. So was the coaching.

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
Yeah he did great in the Giants system, and then had a 27-30 W/L record in AZ. And nobody brought me. I opened the place.

Warner was just good. This isn’t college. You can’t plug a guy into a system and win a super bowl. Warner’s hands were so fucked that he couldn’t grip the football anymore. He went to a giants team that just drafted a QB with 4th overall pick. Then was given to the cardinals where he literally spilt quarters with Matt Leinart. When they gave him full control they almost won a super bowl. System quarterbacks aren’t Hall of famers.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You can’t plug a guy into a system and win a super bowl.
Trent-Dilfer-3.jpg

Lesson

Oh, really?
Bulger in his prime was a good QB from 2002-2006 as he benefited from the coaching staff (the exception being 2006 as that was Linehan's first year) and talent around him.

2007-2009 Bulger was a shell of his former self as injuries started to pile up along with aging players around him in addition to Linehan.

Given a change in leadership + a better designed roster (2009 was a complete mess that had to be done for the long term interest of the franchise), Bulger's prime probably could've been extended 3-5 seasons.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
I think he was ok, honestly I can't really remember, I went through major Rams depression after Super Bowl XXXVI and then the loss of Kurt. Mostly had games on in the back round, plus I was pregnant during a lot of those years and my mind was focused on other things