Waiver Claims / Practice Squad news

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
What about the other half of the pre season?

I Don't have numbers for the vikings Game, even so not sure Murphy played alot with Williams and Battle playing alot, but here are the snap counts for the first 3 games

Arkin: 108 snaps
Murphy: 37 snaps

Big discrepancy there.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Nah, something I do all the time when I am introduced to several people to break the ice (corporate) most know I'm a vet and I pick out one person that I have communicated with, but never actually met and add "We go way back, in fact, we were both in (insert city) together."

I do the same thing! It's a crack up when people contact you later about it. "Hey, since you and so and so were together in the Army, maybe you could help me out a bit..."

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
and if Sensabaugh doesn't learn how to look for the effin ball
This is a major concern. From what I've seen, he's a PI call waiting to happen. At least if he could turn his head toward the ball, he can pretend he has a play on it.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I Don't have numbers for the vikings Game, even so not sure Murphy played alot with Williams and Battle playing alot, but here are the snap counts for the first 3 games

Arkin: 108 snaps
Murphy: 37 snaps

Big discrepancy there.

Murphy was in on 30 offensive plays during the 3rd & 4th quarters of the Viking game alone. Murphy came in in the 3rd quarter @ 4:27 seconds into the game. He played in four offensive series.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I do the same thing! It's a crack up when people contact you later about it. "Hey, since you and so and so were together in the Army, maybe you could help me out a bit..."

Hilarious, happens all the time especially if they are vets too, you know the verbiage @VeteranRamFan..."Can I speak to you candidly combat veteran to combat veteran." When I hear that phrase, I know I'm on my way to Tipperary.;)

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Murphy was in on 30 offensive plays during the 3rd & 4th quarters of the Viking game alone. Murphy came in in the 3rd quarter @ 4:27 seconds into the game. He played in four offensive series.

Well im assuming Arkin played in that game as well. So he is still way behind in the snap count

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Well im assuming Arkin played in that game as well. So he is still way behind in the snap count
Yes that correct Arkin played primarily @ OLG & assisted Rhaney @ center most of the time but did have a series in ORG too. Fact is David Arkin has played heavily in all four games @ both OG posts. He has been the top OLG reserve behind starter Cody Wichmann.

I will get the totals on Murphy in the Dallas game later this evening.

Chas0307

UDFA
I saw the tweet saying Cam Thomas was being re-signed by the Rams, but many here are also saying Ayers is also coming back. What is the source for that statement?

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I saw the tweet saying Cam Thomas was being re-signed by the Rams, but many here are also saying Ayers is also coming back. What is the source for that statement?

Fisher implied it during his press conference.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I liked Roberson too, they must feel pretty good about Hill and Sensablah to let 47 go

I was a little upset to see him go. I thought he played well last year. But Hill was probably the best rookie of our crop imo. Whenever he was in the game, he was making plays. Nothing really flashy, but he's a sure tackler, and rarely allowed YAC. Def worth keeping. Sensabaugh is here because he was paid basically. Looks bad to cut a guy that soon after signing them on.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Fisher implied it during his press conference.

Yes, Fisher did imply they would be back but he did not indicate a time frame. I would not be surprised that Thomas does not come back until after the first week. Ayers I'm 50/50 in terms of now or later.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
So DB Isaiah Johnson is the last member? Anyone know anything about him?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
So far, no one has picked Seau up for a practice squad spot. Still out there for the taking.

My mistake, I went back in the thread and saw what I thought was a list, but it was actually a wish list.