Waiver Claims / Practice Squad news

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Oh, you thought I had some? Not for another 10 minutes or so. Just making a spot for the reports when they begin.

:flanders:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
More like an Hour and 10 minutes from when you posted!(y);):D:hiding:

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Pretty crazy when your excited for the practice squad/waiver pick ups. But I am. I need to see McRoberts, Duke Williams, Ian Seau, Morgan Fox, and hopefully CB Bryant make it if still eligible. I'll be happy if this happens. Let's snag Jack Allen from the Saints too for our practice squad

jap

Legend
Pretty crazy when your excited for the practice squad/waiver pick ups. But I am. I need to see McRoberts, Duke Williams, Ian Seau, Morgan Fox, and hopefully CB Bryant make it if still eligible. I'll be happy if this happens. Let's snag Jack Allen from the Saints too for our practice squad

Not crazy at all. You have to build for the future. No team can afford to keep all their top athletes---not with an NFL salary cap in place. So the non-core role players have to be in a constant state of flux.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
You guys don't fuck around.
Information is power. The power of ROD.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Titans Claimed Jace Amaro TE from Jets per ProFootball Talk

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/

Titans add Jace Amaro
Posted by Michael David Smith on September 4, 2016, 1:01 PM EDT
458699018-e1464363525620.jpg
Getty Images
Former Jets tight end Jace Amaro is heading to Tennessee.

Amaro, who was waived by the Jets yesterday, was claimed by the Titans today.

The 24-year-old Amaro is a talented player who was chosen in the second round of the 2014 draft and showed a lot of promise as a rookie. But he missed his entire second season after suffering an injury in the 2015 preseason and couldn’t crack the Jets’ 53-man roster this year.

Now the Titans will hope they can get Amaro back to the form he showed that made him a second-round pick in the first place. He’ll join a tight end group in Tennessee that includes Delanie Walker and Anthony Fasano.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Going over the roster cuts and final 53, Rams have around 13 mil in cap space. Rams final roster is not set.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You guys don't freak around.
Information is power. The power of ROD.
Yep. Appreciate all the info you guys have brought us all over the last few days (and before). Makes this place a great one-stop-shop for news.

r5btd.jpg

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I knew Kush would be claimed. He played pretty damn well. The only cut to really piss me off.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yep no surprise with Kush. Played well and he's been kicked around long enough to pick up a new rule set quickly.

There will be some other Rams cuts that end up collecting a check, though, as injuries start with the first game or two. They put some quality out there on the waiver wire this year.

A55VA6

Legend
CB Mike Jordan and LB Brandon Chubb have been added to the Rams practice squad.