GAME DAY Vikings at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Another easy TD. Can we keep up? Does Shula have a plan to put pressure on the QB? If not we'll have to put up at least 40 today to even be within range.

Psycho_X

Legend
Welp, we got the answer of why Hummel and Speightsbwerent playing yet. Hopefully they stop standing still and start reacting faster.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The Chris Shula experiment is not working. The defensive personnel are not great, but they're better than this shit. I wanted to give him a chance. I've seen enough. Bring in somebody who is inventive after this season.

Agreed. Playing Reeder and Rozeboom all season isn't helping his cause.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
The Chris Shula experiment is not working. The defensive personnel are not great, but they're better than this shit. I wanted to give him a chance. I've seen enough. Bring in somebody who is inventive after this season.

Bring in some old head with tons of experience. Someone that’s not gonna just jolt after a good season

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Feels like when you were losing so bad in madden that you just started throwing the punt block defense out there

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
If you're a Viking hater the good news is, after today they will have a false sense of accomplishment. They may not know how bad the defense they're going up against is.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Have to agree. Sucks but true man. sigh

swmizzou83

Starter
Welp, we got the answer of why Hummel and Speightsbwerent playing yet. Hopefully they stop standing still and start reacting faster.
Well it might have helped if they had gotten any snaps all year long instead of just being thrusted out their against one of the best teams in the league.