GAME DAY Vikings at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
This teams offense is so much better with Puka and Coop in the game.

We would have won every game except for the Arizona game and even that game would have been closer.

Psycho_X

Legend
Gonna be a fight. Vikings will go after Kitchens all game. Great time for Rozeboom to finally hit someone. Too bad it was his own player.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I’m absolutely shocked that Puca is playing tonight. So good to see him in there though with Kupp. It’s amazing how open the offense is when you have those weapons in there it definitely keeps the defense honest. Was there a Masterplan coming off the buy and they waited till after the Raiders game to bring these guys back?

David Ray

Starter
Name
Randall
Wasn't that interference??
Al Michaels agreed that he was impeded but questioned if the ball was catchable. He has needed to retire for a few years now. If he hadn't been impeded, Al, he might have been able to catch it. Shades of Pat Summerall.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Let’s go D. Show some fight and get some pressure

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Ethan Evans with only one run back allowed on kickoffs. I think that's solid.

Q729

Legend
Al Michaels agreed that he was impeded but questioned if the ball was catchable. He has needed to retire for a few years now. If he hadn't been impeded, Al, he might have been able to catch it. Shades of Pat Summerall.
Exactly. Looked plenty catchable to me if not held.

Toothsayer

Rookie
Name
Richard H Stee
Dunno what impressed me more; Puka's involvement or that chain-mover guy's 'stache.

And why is this stolen stream more stable than my legit Prime one , Bezos ?!