GAME DAY Vikings at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Fiske Was literally being dragged around by his neck, before the facemask even happend if Vik fans want to get Technical with the Ref thing.

Kupp tried to stay in but was pushed by 3 defenders and Accidently went out not under his own power

YOU CAN’T DO THAT !! He needs to stay inbounds without excuse.That’s 40 seconds off the clock & no timeouts.

If you want to blame the Play Call & Stand up for him then that’s alright.Either way it can’t happen.

-The play call running Puka from the other sideline before could have been just as bad.He got Lucky.

What is the logic?

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Wow, with a win against SEA next week the Rams will be tied for the best record in their division. That's pretty amazing with what they've had to over come to get there.

Needless to say the trade rumors are dead at this point. Rams are back in it.

Q729

Legend
Wow, with a win against SEA next week the Rams will be tied for the best record in their division. That's pretty amazing with what they've had to over come to get there.

Needless to say the trade rumors are dead at this point. Rams are back in it.
The Bills have to beat them first, right?

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
The Bills have to beat them first, right?
Correct, but if the Niners and Cards lose one of their next two that would give the Rams sole possession of first place. Not sure how the bye weeks work into it but ideally.

The Niners are the team that's really falling off hard right now.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Kupp tried to stay in but was pushed by 3 defenders and Accidently went out not under his own power
You dont run a play to the outside like that in that situation. They took a shot to get a 1st down and probably a play that would chew off a few more seconds, but it wasn't worth the risk. Should have just handed it off to get those additional 40 seconds off the clock.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You dont run a play to the outside like that in that situation. They took a shot to get a 1st down and probably a play that would chew off a few more seconds, but it wasn't worth the risk. Should have just handed it off to get those additional 40 seconds off the clock.
One more block and Kupp makes the 1st down and it’s kneel down time. He rolled off a player, was unfortunate. I mean we plead for McVay not to be conservative in those spots, I like the “conservatively aggressive” call there.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought the tackle was a horse collar at live speed. Can't believe NY didn't get on the horn and correct it but the Rams defense was in the fucking zone there in the 4th quarter.
I thought it was horse collar too, which is a legal play since Darnold was in the pocket.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah sure - lol

The Rams won. I doubt the score would have been any different.

THEN AGAIN you seem not to Trust the 2 DB rookies or SHULA’s excellent defense.
What the actual fuck are you talking about? I've never even mentioned the 2 rookies and I back Shula and his D 100%! You really need to put the crack pipe down.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I thought the tackle was a horse collar at live speed. Can't believe NY didn't get on the horn and correct it but the Rams defense was in the fucking zone there in the 4th quarter.
QB in the pocket can not get a horse collar called. Only when he becomes a runner can that penalty be called.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
What the actual fuck are you talking about? I've never even mentioned the 2 rookies and I back Shula and his D 100%! You really need to put the crack pipe down.
The last post to me was about a LBer & 2 CB’s . IMO that means you’ve been blaming the Defense.

Fair enough - it’s easy to get behind this RAMS DEFENSE!!
They won The raiders game.Plus those 2 losses are still on Mcvay & not SHULA !!
If Karty misses a PAT then I could see Detroit happening all over again.At the End of the half Mcvay didn’t trust the defense & played conservatively.

JUST VERY VERY happy everything worked out.The Rams did a lot of nice things. Ethan Evan’s-man took a lot of pressure off the defense.Glad for the face mask in a weird way.Never like to see it,but you take the good with the Bad.

Nice to see Puka play a full game since the Lions Playoff game.Having him & Kupp The Rams could very easily be undefeated.That’s been the frustrating thing.

-Cheers - have a good weekend.
my bad once again.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The last post to me was about a LBer & 2 CB’s . IMO that means you’ve been blaming the Defense.

Fair enough - it’s easy to get behind this RAMS DEFENSE!!
They won The raiders game.Plus those 2 losses are still on Mcvay & not SHULA !!
If Karty misses a PAT then I could see Detroit happening all over again.At the End of the half Mcvay didn’t trust the defense & played conservatively.

JUST VERY VERY happy everything worked out.The Rams did a lot of nice things. Ethan Evan’s-man took a lot of pressure off the defense.Glad for the face mask in a weird way.Never like to see it,but you take the good with the Bad.

Nice to see Puka play a full game since the Lions Playoff game.Having him & Kupp The Rams could very easily be undefeated.That’s been the frustrating thing.

-Cheers - have a good weekend.
my bad once again.
You are completely lost I have never replied to you or messaged you about any CB or ILB let alone the ones on the roster right now. For the second time in this thread I suggest you put down the crack pipe. The rest of your rambling is as usual irrelevant but thank you for typing it out.