Vent thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
100% agree,fuck morris..Why did mcvay call for a bomb when we could of just tried to get 10 yards.
Doesn't mean that was the only option. He likely had 2-3 other routes to pick from.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Hopefully, this puts them in the right mindset for the playoffs. But damn - this hurt.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This was the worst regular season loss I can ever remember. Period.

From top to bottom... from fans to players to coaching.

What a fucking disaster.

I'd expect them to fold next week.
There's two ways this loss can go. Our guys can get pissed and absolutely go HAM in the playoffs. Or they can fold up shop and call it a day. I hope it's the former.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
This team needs better DBs who can tackle and cover. Deayon and Long don’t belong on a playoff team.

I've been saying as much all season.
The personnel decisions have not worked out in the secondary this year.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
How about you don't sell your f'n tickets to Niners fans?

Buncha damn opportunists... I don't care if they say "selling that ticket pays for my playoff tickets". If you can't afford to go, stay the fuck home... quit selling the tickets for the highest profile games where we NEED fan support.

Damn.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
McVay again. His stupid playing scared at the end, running instead of passing for the 1st down which would have ended it, bit him. Although I hate the loss, I am so beyond happy that, if we had to lose, McVay lost his stupid record in the process, and to his rival Shanahan no less, thanks to his own bone-headed play calls. The one time he DOESN'T pass is when it has to? Unbelievable! And I refuse to believe every ill-advised deep shot is on Stafford. Some are, I am sure. But no way Stafford is going rogue that often. If he was, Sean wouldn't be so visibly thrilled with him.

OBJ has been good but really screwed us on the last drive in OT. Kupp gets that 1st down, or close to it. No coming back to the football. No trying to play defence when the pick was coming.

Matt Stafford. What can you say. I still prefer Goff and the two 1sts. I've said it many times. Jury is still out. Win in the playoffs and I am happily eating crow.

Morris shows yet again he cannot defend short to intermediate passes. I suspect we are one and out due to this flaw alone.

leo212

Rookie
Name
Leo
Aren't we playing @ Green Bay if we win next week? It's getting to a point where I'd rather play them than the Niners.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This team needs better DBs who can tackle and cover. Deayon and Long don’t belong on a playoff team.
Burgess tackled fucking Kittle. Why is he not covering the slot against a big WR like Jennings? Morris is not good at making in-game adjustments.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Gotta be honest.

I’ve lost a lot of confidence in McVay’s playcalling and especially lost a ton of confidence in Morris and his love of that soft zone prevent type D.

Hurts to admit it but 49ers just own us. This loss was unforgivable.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
There's two ways this loss can go. Our guys can get pissed and absolutely go HAM in the playoffs. Or they can fold up shop and call it a day. I hope it's the former.
I predict the latter, because of the nature of this loss. Coming from ahead and just being owned.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Blaming Stafford for this one is odd. The pick in OT was bad but scoring 24 points with the offensive line getting humiliated the entire game was pretty impressive. He doesn’t even crack the top 10 for why this was an L. But I get it…ppl need to confirm their priors.

MachS

Hall of Fame
The pain of consistently losing to these fucks has broken all the way through to indifference.

Morris trash. OL trash. DL no pass rush. Weak mentally and physically. I hope the whole world dies of covid.

Status
Not open for further replies.