Vent thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Poor o line play, Morris playing soft, Stafford underthrowing, and defensive line not playing well.

Can't get a W with all of those.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Totally Embarrassing!!! I have defended Stafford since the Rams made that huge trade with the Lions but I just don’t have anymore confidence in him! I hope I am wrong and he has a Huge/Positive Playoff showing BUT I am NOT holding my breath!!!

Please tell me!!! Did the Rams really have a 17-0 lead AT HOME in this game and end up LOSING?!!!!

AMAZING!!!!!

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Not to mention we allowed the whiners to go 88 yards yard with no timeouts with a minute and a half in the 4th quarter.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
your boy morrris sucked a phat one with the season on the line.

88 yards in 59 secs
Sucked, for sure.

Was that scheme all day? Or players? Or both?
Was that soft d that everyone complains about that got Deebo's 55 yarder? Or Ramsey fucking up?

We can oversimplify all day.

Bottom line... THE RAMS got their asses kicked up and down the field.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mcvay bitched out .. played scared and got what he deserved … I’m. Beyond mad right now … Stafford may get a lot of yards and TDs but I fear he may be overrated .. I’m gutted for kupp … Morris has to go like right now .. ramsey was up in grille and that’s never a good sign … and the offensive minded boy wonder outsmarts himself again … he got rid of a young turnover machine for an older slightly better turnover machine and we have to bank on hitting 3rd and 4th rounder diamonds …because we don’t have any 1st rounders …

The fucking niners own us …. How do you feel about meeting them in the playoffs … I’m fucking disgusted

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Morris is exactly what McVay wants him to be, if anyone thinks McVay will go with a different D coordinator you are crazy.....only someone hiring him as a head coach would do it and I can't imagine any team doing that.

Looks like the defense sucks a lot more than I thought.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
If you looked at that game and think this team is a fired Raheem Morris away from winning, I just don't know what you think you're watching.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
On a lighter note, the Saints must really hate us. We lose, but still win our division, while we eliminate them again from the playoffs.

SAK11

Rookie
Not running on 3rd and 1 right before the half costed us the game. We run, the whiners never get the ball back and we go into half 17-0
Do you mean if we run and get a 1st down? Sure, that would've helped. They got stuffed in the run game routinely, though.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
This was the worst regular season loss I can ever remember. Period.

From top to bottom... from fans to players to coaching.

What a fucking disaster.

I'd expect them to fold next week.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yea our OL just got manhandled. Defense couldn't tackle.

And we now will play AZ who already dominated us in LA.
Would much rather play Arizona than San Francisco. We buried them a few weeks ago. I believe in our ability to beat them. But New Orleans would have been a much easier opponent. Can't believe Morris and Stafford blew it.

Status
Not open for further replies.