VENT Vent Thread - Rams at Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Ship has sailed on Corral, kid is a head case. There's a reason why he's still out there in the wind. Carolina didnt even want him back for the PS, opted for Jake Luton instead
I don't get the love for Corral. He's young..... that's the only positive thing. He obviously sucks balls if he's a FA. Hopefully no one gets excited by the sucks balls comment though :laugh1:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is a thread winner. If we're gonna be this pass first offense then we gotta get back to fielding an elite offensive line. I've never seen an offense whose production is so correlated to it's offensive line. Mcvay with an elite line is among the 5 best play callers in the league. With an average line or worse, it's always bottom tier.

While I do think we can still recreate this window with Stafford, we need an elite line.
If you're gonna rebuild (which is obvious), rebuild from the inside out. If you have an excellent Oline and an excellent Dline, you have a playoff team.

Tano

Legend
1. If Kupp was available- we win
2. First hard catch for Cooks- Goff's fault (bad pass)
3. Second hard catch for Cooks- Ref's fault. Perfect pass by Goff. Clear Pass Interference. The Refs weren't letting Rams win that game after Nickell Robey-Coleman New Orleans fiasco.
Yeah but number 2 was still catchable by a great receiver is the point I am making whether or not Goff was at fault

NYCRam

Rookie
Yeah but number 2 was still catchable by a great receiver is the point I am making whether or not Goff was at fault
Very Debatable. By the time that "floater" got to Cooks, Mccourty was all over the ball. Would have taken iron claw hands and/or arms to make the catch. Perhaps an A.J. Brown yes, makes it. But I don't put any blame on Cooks for that one.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I can't get overly pissed about losing to a better team. Yes, they are a better team. But I hate losing to stupid penalties, a horrible INT and a blocked punt. Play relatively sound football and still get beat by a better team, NP. Play stupid and give up a 40 burger, F me.

Tano

Legend
Very Debatable. By the time that "floater" got to Cooks, Mccourty was all over the ball. Would have taken iron claw hands and/or arms to make the catch. Perhaps an A.J. Brown yes, makes it. But I don't put any blame on Cooks for that one.
I do because if Cooks saw out of the corner of his eye that McCourty was coming - he could have positioned himself so that McCourty would have had to climb over Cooks back to bat that ball away.

At worst - we would have gotten a PI on that play.

I have seen receivers (adjust?) themselves while the ball is in flight so that the CB has very little room to get at the ball.

Since that pass took awhile to get to Cooks - he could have adjusted himself.

Great receivers do that. Cooks is not a great receiver. Very good receiver but not great.

One of the reasons that fans had been all over Jefferson is that he never adjusted himself well enough to fight for a ball.

One of the reasons that Kupps is so good is that he makes himself the player that can catch the ball and not the CB

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
what about Haver risk ? looked pretty good today.

Status
Not open for further replies.